Who Am I, and Why Am I Here?

ECKANKAR, Dreaming, Spiritual TruthsThere is more to life than what you see on the surface.  You may already sense this, perhaps through experiences in lucid dreaming, out-of-body travel, seemingly impossible coincidences, or just a strong, unshakable feeling.  You are not alone.  Many people have similar experiences and want answers to their burning questions.

The ECK teachings can help you find answers, giving you tools to prove spiritual truths to yourself and discover the adventure in your daily life.

11 Responses to Who Am I, and Why Am I Here?

Hello Kokoete,

That’s a nice name you have. I once had a friend with that name from across the river.
    ECK is the Holy Spirit. It is the Voice of God. It is the essence of God. It is the Audible Life Stream that sustains life. ECK is Life.
    When our heart opens, we accept more what Spirit is telling, showing, guiding us to or even already doing for us.

If you would like to try, you could sing HU, a most beautiful non-directed prayer. HU is pronounced like the word ‘hue’. HU is a name for God that can bring spiritual upliftment and open our hearts to God’s unconditional love. You could find more information on the website: http://www.eckankar.org

Indeed, thank you for your courage and for asking. May the Blessings Be.

2. Paula Flint says:

We are all equal as Soul. No one is any better or any worse than anyone else. We are all here to love ourselves, to love others, to be all we are capable of being. With the teachings of ECK we learn to do exactly that. No judgment. No fear. No regrets. Only Divine Love!

3. John Adedipe says:

I am here as soul to receive and give unconditional love of God to all that am in contact with, to all souls in form. We are all inter connected!

4. Daniel Offiong says:

Am God like, spark of God try to giving love and recieving love.

5. kokoete Friday umoh says:

How can I find healing in ECK?

• Paula Flint says:

Sing HU until it becomes the very essence of every breath. It will heal you from the inside out. For me, time and experience have proven that to be true.

6. Joseph Gorlock says:

This Great to hear so many Young Express them self & Give More Insight For One self

7. Janie Lapka says:

I am here to learn lessons needed to evolve in consciousness in order to find truth, that I am SOUL, a spark of God, working towards finding my way back home to the source, SUGMAD or God. Earth is a training ground or school for soul.

8. Asivweneta Okan says:

I am a living soul working my way back home to God, with the help of The MAHANTA the living ECK Masters.

9. Margaret says:

I am soul, a spark of divine love. My purpose is to sharshare love through service.

10. Beatrice Banda says:

I am Soul ….. i am here to know God, know unconditional love, Huuuuuuu

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2020 ECKANKAR. All Rights Reserved. This copyright applies to this home page and all other pages of this website. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA.