Discover Your Life as a Spiritual Adventure

11C54_BZ_TheViewEvery living creature in this world is Soul, a unique and eternal being that is continually refined by life experience.  This world is a school in which we live many lifetimes to grow as spiritual beings.  Every experience, joyful or painful, contains a personalized lesson.  You may know this as karma, or cause and effect.  We repeatedly face a challenge until it is overcome.

These lessons are not random.  The point is for each of us to master our own spiritual destiny—to get to where we can find love, happiness, and balance in life under any circumstances.  This is a goal we can all reach in this lifetime.

9 Responses to Discover Your Life as a Spiritual Adventure

1. John Adedipe says:

There is truly spiritual lessons to learn in every experience, good or bad. They are tailored to fit all souls on their individual path to spiritual liberation in this lifetime under the tutelage of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, the Wayshower. When soul is ready the Master appears. Thank you Wah Z for me to be a partaker of this your pure and unconditional love. May the blessings of the Sugmad be.

2. Diane cummings says:

Every experience,good or painful is the opportunity for spiritual growth.

3. Richard Theriault says:

Thanks James for reminding me of such. It is of utmost beauty the way every atom is loved unconditionally by God. The way every atom and molecule are bond together for the common good of the whole.

4. Adebukola Adewale says:

Spiritual Freedom is here and now. We are ALL connected through that sound within all life. The adventure becomes easier when you are fortunate to be connected to a life coach who is always available to lead you through difficult terrains in the outer and also through your own dreams, inner nudges and quiet voices. The sound is all around you and it is you. HU.

5. James Potter says:

I marvel that every atom in existence is equally loved, not one loved more or less than another. This is God´s pure love in action. This is unconditional love.

6. Santhi Shanmugam says:

Yes, life is a journey and with it comes numerous lessons……Some occasions are extremely happy ones and some are extremely painful. Both carries its own lessons. However, I have learned to surrender to the Master and turn to him whenever I feel I need a shoulder to cry on! Thank you Mahanta!

7. Gladys says:

I love the story of the cows, it is so simple and at the same time so profound to prove that animals are souls too. Thank you for sharing this story with us. There is so much to learn. I would love to know more stories like this in the future. I am starting to learn everything that Eckankar has to teach me and I am willing and able and ready to that . Thanks again, Gladys

Thank you for the very last sentence: This is a goal we can all reach in this lifetime.

9. shakuntala says:

yes, “every experience…..contains a lesson ” We need the wisdom to understand the lesson. Thank you Mahanta .