It’s a Miracle!

By Tony, Singapore

One rainy afternoon I drove along an expressway listening to the beautiful song of HU playing on my car stereo. An ancient and sacred name of God, the sound of HU can open the heart to the Holy Spirit’s love and protection.

Soon I noticed the driving conditions had become increasingly dangerous. I had already passed one car accident, and now rainwater was pooling on the road.

I hit my brakes to slow down.

Suddenly, the car skidded out of control and went into a spin. Swinging around and around, I careened into traffic, heading toward a railed embankment. All I could do was hold the steering wheel tightly as I prepared myself for the coming collision.

The car smashed against the metal railing then swung 180 degrees around, finally coming to halt with its tail caught under the metal railing. The car doors were jammed shut, and the smell of gasoline began to fill the air.

Covered with broken glass, I looked around and found an open window. By now, other motorists had stopped, and they helped me out the car window to safety.

I was amazed to realize that although my car was destroyed, I had only minor bruises. I hadn’t even hit another vehicle.

Two days later, I returned to work. I phoned to thank one of the men who had helped me out of the car after the accident.

The man told me it was a miracle I survived with so little harm. He had witnessed similar accidents and said the driver seldom escaped without serious injury.

I was grateful to be alive and wondered if I had been protected by the Mahanta, the Inner Master. I knew that by singing HU, I had put myself in harmony with the ECK, Divine Spirit, allowing the best possible outcome in a difficult situation. Was this really a miracle of divine intervention?

A short time later, I listened to a talk by Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. He mentioned that the title of his talk was “It’s a Miracle.”

That was my answer. I really had been protected by the Mahanta during the accident! It was confirmation that I had experienced a miracle myself.

The damaged car was a total write-off, and the insurance money I received within a month was enough for me to buy a brand-new car.

As I look back on the accident, I realize that the Mahanta truly had protected me from serious injury. It was a miracle I escaped unharmed. As an added bonus, I even received a new car.

I am most grateful to the Mahanta for his ever-present love, guidance, and protection.

8 Responses to It’s a Miracle!

1. Rama suryam says:

Than you for sharing your experience.

Few months ago i too had a miracle survival.
    I went to market to buy some vegies. I was crossing the road to reach the vegi shop,and the road looked clear. I was in the middle of the road, suddenly a car from nowhere was about to hit me. but suddenly a fast whirl wind came and pushed me a side away from the car. It all happened in seconds.Mahantha saved me. I thanked mahantha. I beleive Mahantha is always with us. This is one of the examples where Mahantha is always with us.
    Rama

2. John Adedipe says:

Thank you, Wah Z for your love blessings and protection. The HU has always been the most beautiful prayer for me. It has been uplifting for me to go through my life gracefully. It's been awesome! May the blessings be.

3. Nwoke Atulaegwu says:

If we keep the HU on our lips always, and sing it as directed by the MAHANTA, we can never be without GOD. Baraka Bashad

4. Debbie says:

Thank you for sharing your story. I had a simular situation happen to me awhile back. I was driving my car on a very long Windee rode on a rainy 2 Lane Highway my car lost control and spun out and when it finally stopped it was on a teeter position. I was terrified not knowing what to do and someone came along and helped me get my car out of that dangerous situation. When I turned around to thank him , he was not there. This, story of what I’m telling you is one of my many miracles where the Mahanta took the wheel .

5. Eloise Bailey says:

Sharing the HU with others also means sharing the love and protection of the Mahanta. We can keep HU cards with us… in our pockets or purses, ready to be offered to others in times of gratitude, grief, comfort and love. Mahanta, thank you for the HU!

6. shakuntala says:

Thank you for sharing this miracle. Such experiences ( ours or others’) enhance our faith and hence our positive thinking.

Thank you for your most beautiful story. The realization that singing HU gives room/opens ones heart for the best possible outcome struck me. Thank you also for sharing. May the Blessings Be.

8. Miriam Dubois says:

It is great to be a member of Eckankar, you are in tune with the Holy Spirit.