How to Do the HU

8 Responses to How to Do the HU

1. Holly says:

THE GIFT OF HU….
    The HU is so calming. I truly enjoyed listening to Sri Harold singing HU and singing HU with him grin.

The other day I met an alternative medicine doctor. She worked on my body one vertebrae at a time. She was quite talented in what she called “stacking.” For about an hour she re-positioned my entire spine with joy and light conversation. I noticed how precise each of her adjustments were allowing the bodies innate nature to assist in the process. I said to her, your work and knowledge of the body is fascinating. You are quite skilled in getting the outer body to line up just the way it needs to be. It relieved my neck and shoulder pain as well as made me taller. We spoke about how, “stacking” is a way of bringing the body into greater balance. She was very enthusiastic about her work and her joy and many years of experience showed.
    It then dawned on me that her well trained methods of re-aligning the outer body was what I do for my inner body every day by singing HU. The HU song realigns me to be in tune with the essence of all life so I can learn and grow in the best possible way.
    While my body was being worked on laying on the doctor’s table we began a conversation comparing how she works on me outwardly is like singing HU for the Inner bodies. I had never met her before and had no idea what spiritual path she cherished, grin. We were both engaged in an very inspiring conversation, for both of us, on the gifts of life. She truly enjoyed hearing about the HU and found the comparisons fascinating. The HU is truly a gift for all life no matter what the path, grin.

2. Pauline says:

I can’t do without HU. It’s my life.
    Thank you Mahanta for this gift.

3. joan says:

i have this wonderful feeling about me when i thing of the HU and especially when i sing it. Thank Z I love you. You what i also miss it when i go by without it antil i get back to sing again. I feel protected by keeping the HU song in my mind at all times

4. Selvaraju says:

Thank you Mahanta .Its really a wonderful joy singing Hu.

5. prem sodi says:

singing Hu brings me peace I feel the Mahanta presence. I feel connected. Thank you huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

6. Edito A. Chy says:

For me the HU chant is like any form of physical exercise, that is to train the mind to focus on Soul awareness. I do believe that Soul awareness will lead me to Self-realization in this life time.

7. tony ayi says:

HU may not change everything for u but will certainly change u for everything

8. Johanna Carter says:

Practicing this precious sound and ancient name of God every day, brings me closer to the heart of divine love

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2020 ECKANKAR. All Rights Reserved. This copyright applies to this home page and all other pages of this website. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA.