Soul Returns for Love

ECKANKAR, Reincarnation, Soul, Animals, DeathBy Harold Klemp

Siamese cats can be very finicky and self-centered.  But not Misha.

When Misha’s owner was sleeping in the morning, he lay very, very still.  Most cats are different: as soon as they are awake and hungry, they start moving around, maybe licking your face.  “Breakfast time.  Let’s get up and go outside.”  But not Misha.

Misha also had a habit of jumping into his owner’s arms, just wanting to be loved.  And after he got hugged and loved, then it was time for breakfast.  But loving always came first.

After a while, his owner began to notice there was a very close connection between the love that Misha gave and the behavior of a toy poodle she used to have named Lulu.  Misha was acting a whole lot like Lulu.

Lulu used to love to jump into her arms too.  And Lulu used to have a blanket that she chewed holes in.  The woman had stored it in the closet.

She wondered, Has Lulu come back to me as Misha?

One day, when the woman came home from work, she saw that Misha had climbed into the closet and pulled out this big, heavy blanket that the dog used to play with.

A Siamese cat is not quite as big as a toy poodle.  Misha had pulled and dragged this thing out into the center of the room and then sat there.  So when the woman came home wondering, Could Misha be Lulu come back? the first thing she saw was the cat sitting on the blanket, speaking in the only language it knows, in the language of symbols.

Misha was sitting on Lulu’s old, chewed-up blanket, sitting there with a smile on his face, saying, “Get it?”

Soul is eternal.  It never dies.  The body dies, but Soul never dies.  Since we cannot learn all that this world has to teach us in just one lifetime, we come back in another body and continue with our spiritual education.

What could be simpler?  Furthermore, the principle applies not just to humans but to animals too.  How can it be otherwise since they too are Soul?

All of us have lived before.

Excerpted from Animals Are Soul Too!

20 Responses to Soul Returns for Love

1. Karen says:

I’ve never had a pet but I enjoyed reading all the comments and stories by fellow Eckists. I also love to read all the books, quotes, etc., written by Sri Harold too. May the Blessings be.

2. Inerepamo Arimelagha says:

Animals are truly lovely and caring only when you realize the role they play in your life. I do love them and equally have respect for them. Thank you Mahanta for making us recognize the truth about life.

3. roberte says:

I am happy to be me, just to be me and have the mahanta in my life

4. roberte says:

Soul is eternal, i have a lot stories wich showed me that. Soul came back frequently in he area and continous learning

5. Edito A. Chy says:

It seems that our spiritual education is endless. The longer Soul dwells in the world of matter, the stronger is the pull of unfoldment towards materialistic life. This can be seen if you look at the cycle from the Golden Age to the Iron Age. Soul is blinded to get back to heaven again, and without the assistance of the Mahanta, the living ECK master the journey is impossible. Love is just an empty word unless it can be demonstrated. Is love the hidden mask of humility or part of our astral body? It looks like we are swimming in an ocean of words.

6. HUMPHREY H. ONAH says:

I appreciate the teachings of Eck because it has shown me that whatever experience you have in life is of your creation either in this present lifetime or previous ones, and reincarnation in real for every soul in different forms both animals and humans. Thanks

7. ifeoma okolo says:

this is a proof that soul is eternal. thank u wah z

8. Mary Meyers says:

I love this book, Animals Are Soul Too! with lots of heart-opening stories and spiritual insights. Most of all animals show us humans so much about giving and receiving love and service to life. I’m in awe of the service dogs who visit nursing homes. Suddenly people’s faces light up and they come alive again!

What a comfort, too, to know that we, as Soul, live and love forever. We don’t have to fear the dying experience. It’s simply transitioning to other ways of loving, learning, and appreciating more and more of creation. Thanks for this blog!

9. James C.Potter says:

I, too, had the pleasure of being in the presence of a 2 1/2 pound long haired chihuahua named TIKI who came back to my family not too long since he translated as my cat TEO. That little dog was an angel dressed up in a doggy suit.

10. Emeka, E. Egbeji says:

Thank you wah Z for the teachings of ECK. I come to understand that "GOD is Love and Love is GOD" and Soul exist because GOD loves it. May the blessings be.

11. Michelle C says:

I loved the Mahanta’s story, but I also loved Linda C’s Feb 9th post about Bunster the bunny returned as Tansi the cat. Thanks so much for the BLOG format – it has sharing opportunities just like SATSANG.

12. deanna strahl says:

Aren’t the books and quotes and things that the Mahanta and Paul and everybody writes so interesting? I m so happy after reading the eck works!

13. deanna strahl says:

I love Harold and Paul and all of the eck masters. I have learned so much and really feel that I have a purpose in life now!

14. jacques lavariere says:

Merci ce livre semble merveilleux.Savez vous si ce livre est en francais?merci

15. lucy says:

This is simply amazing, it is so evidential..every soul needs love and so do our dear animals too.

16. Mike says:

Thank you Mahanta for a wonderful article. It is comforting to know even our beloved pets can return to us some day. Baraka Bashad

17. Chukwuemeka Ozukwe says:

ECK is everything and everything is ECK. Soul never DIES… Thank you Wah Z for everything

I love your story Linda for it helps understand that there is no need to feel guilty for actions taken. Soul is a happy being and our actions come back full circle. And why? It is to learn to give and receive love.

19. Cat V says:

This is simply amazing and proof that soul is eternal. Thank you Wah Z for teaching and guiding me (us).

20. Linda Cooney says:

Years ago I had a rabbit named Bunster. She had the run of the house and garden and loved meeting friends who stopped by to visit. One day, after many years, I accidently dropped a large container of water next to her. She let out a cry and then translated (died) in my arms from fear, as rabbits can do.

A few months later, I got a kitten, Panther, and then a year later got another kitten, Tansi, to keep Panther company. When I noticed Tansi was quite a scaredy cat. I knew she was Bunster returned also because her feet looked just like Bunster’s. She had returned to me to help her balance out her fear, the fear rabbits inherently carry and the fear that embedded in her due to the accident that caused her translation.

We have been working together now for almost 15 years and Tansi has come a long way to trusting my love and opening to visiting friends and new experiences. She is no longer a scaredy cat, but a Soul further on in her journey home to God.