What Is a Spiritual Exercise?

ECKANKAR, Prayer, Soul Travel, God, SoulSimilar to prayer, these spiritual exercises help you open your heart to Divine Spirit, the Light and Sound of God.  ECKANKAR teaches over one hundred different exercises, all designed to give you a greater understanding of yourself and of God.  They can be practiced privately and at your own pace.  Success at Soul Travel is not dependent on any special diets, customs, or ascetic practices.  It is truly a natural ability.

Many people experience Soul Travel as an expansion of awareness and knowingness: an inner nudge to call a friend or seeing beyond their difficulties to a deeper meaning.  Others may have dramatic experiences full of spiritual majesty.  In ECKANKAR you can learn to prove spiritual truths to yourself through your own experiences.

10 Responses to What Is a Spiritual Exercise?

1. paulrockpacka says:

y a t il un exercice spécifique pour se débarrassé de la colère?

2. Paul Ako says:

The spiritual exercises of ECK are a reminder that we live, move and have our being in the Sound Current

3. Edito A. Chy says:

We live in two different worlds: the Inner and the Outer. When I close my eyes, I am in the Inner World, perhaps, this is demonstrated by almost everybody in contemplation. As everything in material world, proficiency comes through exercise, and Spiritual exercise is no different. But I have to remember to balance my personal life between the two worlds. As said in the Shariyat, the Spiritual exercise is the key to open the third eye. This is one of so many benefits of being a member of ECKANKAR; It offers teachings not found in any orthodox religions.

4. HUMPHREY H. ONAH says:

Spiritual exercises of Eck have given me a lot of directions on how to tackle my daily activities especially this critical times

5. K.Sagadevan says:

The moment I start my spiritual exercise, I am connected to the Light and Sound.Using my visualisation and imagination techniques I am able to meet the Inner Master and other Masters of my choice. The truth is, I always belief that I am a spark of the Divine and posses all the qualities of the Divine.Polishing these qualities, I am able to seek assistance from the friends around me and also from the Inner sources.Daily connection to the Light and Sound is something I do not miss.

6. ARLENE FORBES says:

I HAVE THESES FEELINGS EVERYDAY I KNOW ITS NOT FANCY BUT I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP OF ECK DAILY SHOWING ME HOW TO TRULY LIVE HERE AND NOW IM WORKING ON MY BODY TO HELP IT STAY IN GOOD HEALTH OVERALL AND I MUST SAY IM PROUD OF WHAT I HAVE DONE THOUGH THE SPIRITUAL EXERCISES OF ECK THANK HU ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOVE IS ALL

7. Ukachu Ifeanyi says:

Spiritual exercises are the most powerful and potent prayers available to every true seeker. The beauty of it is that you don’t require any special moment or place, just do it soon as you have nudge to do it. You surely can’t be wrong.

8. Pepper says:

Soul Travel though commonly associated with flying and movement, can also be standing still – or just being. Whether in the physical body or not, it is taking in the moment through all your sensory bodies and appreciating it from a higher perspective. These are the moments artists seek to capture in photos and paintings and music, and writers and poets in word.

9. Lucie Payette says:

Opening my heart to the love of God in me and around me every day and to the presence of the Mahanta. I live in a home for the elderly and some people can be irritable at times. I try to see the love of Soul behind the surface and express love in those circumstances.

I had this inner nudge yesterday evening not to enter this eatery to get food. It was clear. But I went in anyway and truly came out empty having not seen anything that my body warmed up to. I had wasted time it seemed but gladly recognised, better appreciated and further confirmed this inner guidance.
    Soul Travel is truly a natural ability, we only have to recognize through the spiritual exercises. The Spiritual Exercises of ECK uplift me and help me ride the waves of life.