For Creative Inspiration

Shariyat SpirEX Bk1_CoverBy Harold Klemp

“If man is to survive in the physical universe, then he must find time for creative activity in spiritual things. Until this comes about, within a group with time to do something besides subsist in the materialistic worlds, there is little opportunity for the spiritual sensitivity of man to develop.”

—Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Bk 1, pp. 183–84

Is there a goal or a project you would like to take the next step with? Picture this clearly in your Spiritual Eye.

With eyes open or shut, chant the word ghata for several minutes. It’s an ECK word for the act of opening the consciousness. After a minute or so of silence, return to chanting the word and going into silence, until you have repeated this pattern three times.

Inspiration may come during this exercise or during the day as the word draws new vibrations into your awareness.

__

From Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat, Book One, p. 134.

9 Responses to For Creative Inspiration

1. Abiodun Shote says:

For a while I have been listening to the audio version of Shariyat Ki Sugmad and I often felt drawn to chanting some words I come across within the Shariyat but I often dispel the idea thinking it just my mind playing tricks, recently my dad gave me Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat as a gift, and to my utmost surprise a lot of those words I often felt drawn towards were recommended by Sri Harold as an exercise within this book. This book thus serve 2 major purposes for me:
    1, as an affirmation of the constant communication that occirs between me and the Inner Master.
    2, as a spiritual survival tool.
    The exercises work so fast!, the observation Sri Harold recommends after each exercise often helps as way to polarise on Divine Spirit for rest of the day. I recommend this book as a must have for anyone, its such a blessing! Thank you Z

2. Okome Mve evelyne says:

Merci , MAHANTA pour cet exercice et de toujours guider nos coeurs et nos pas.

3. Geetha Murthy says:

The above book by Sri Harold Kemp is very useful and I am using it daily to be in a spiritual mood. I must say that it is helping a lot to face the the day to day problems and to come out of it. It is a great and wonderful book and a must for all Eckists. I sincerely thank the Mahanta for all his Blessings.

4. deanna strahl says:

I love 2 write ECK poetry and I like this excersize. I will use it today!

Hope you find this useful @ Jaja. And it is open all days of the week. May the Blessings Be.

6. Jaja Godswill says:

hello, I am a Nigerian, resident in port Harcourt Rivers state. how do I find an eck temple where I can fellowship and what days?

7. steve scott says:

Indexing the Shariyat by the Spiritual Exercises is brilliant. This is a great one

8. Franklin Henries says:

Thanks a lot! Just what I have been trying to get. Will put it into practice right away.

9. Robin Michaels says:

Thank you so much for this exercise, I can’t wait to begin using it. Rjm