The Mahanta’s Help Is Here for All

By Rosemary, United Kingdom

My younger sister was ill. She kept fainting, and no one knew how to help her. Eventually, she went to her doctor and received a devastating diagnosis: She had an inoperable brain tumor and had only a few months to live. She was only thirty-six years old.

When I heard the news, I wanted to see her. Although she was of another faith, I thought it might help her to have some material on the ECK teachings, so I packed some books and tapes on Eckankar.

When I arrived, I gave her what I’d brought and also gave her a picture of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. I let her know the Mahanta was the Inner Master and could help her during this difficult time. Then I shared the HU with her.

I explained that HU is a spiritual exercise that opens us to more of God’s love. It is a sacred prayer of surrender and trust. She sang it with me and then continued to practice it on her own along with the prayers of her faith. I told her, “Even if your body dies, it is not the end of you!” Eventually I had to return home.

One day, I attended a local HU Song. Suddenly I had a strong feeling that my sister was close to translating (dying). My heart was heavy with sadness, but I was grateful to be in the company of others singing HU. As I sang, I surrendered my pain to the ECK. Inwardly, I asked the Mahanta to help make her transition as easy as possible.

When I arrived home, I received a phone call that my sister had died. I arranged to travel to my family the next day.

That night was very difficult for me. I was so sad and began to cry. I was worried about my sister and wondered if she was OK in her new home.

“Mahanta,” I asked, “can I see my sister? I’d like to know that she’s all right.”

I decided to do a spiritual exercise and then go to bed. As soon as I lay my head down, I fell asleep and had a vivid dream.

I’m talking to my sister on the telephone.

“I’m in this beautiful place!” she says and describes her surroundings.

Suddenly, I’m standing next to her and am so happy to see her. In her hand, she holds a piece of paper.

“How are you?” I ask. “Are you all right?”

“Yes,” she replies. “I’m fine.”

I ask her if the Mahanta helped her make the transition from the physical world to her new home.

“Oh, you won’t believe what happened to me!” she exclaims. “If not for the Mahanta, I wouldn’t be here! He gave me so much help and guided me through the whole process.”

She shows me the paper in her hand and says, “He gave me this certificate allowing me to be here! Otherwise, I wouldn’t have been able to enter.” She had bypassed the court of judgments with the Mahanta’s help.

We talk some more about her transition and then we sing HU together.

When I woke up, I felt at peace. This wonderful experience showed me that my sister was not only happy in her new home, but also under the guidance and protection of the Mahanta, the Inner Master.

I learned that if our hearts are open to divine love, the Mahanta’s help and love are available to everyone.

12 Responses to The Mahanta’s Help Is Here for All

1. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

A wonderful experience Rosemary. Your sister´s love and open heartedness to the HU, was the key that opened the door to the grace of the Mahanta bestowed on her.
    We must make the first move or step to show we need help…spiritual help, then holy spirit will connect us to the source of help.
    Thanks also to Amos Nnanna for the close interpretation of some parts of the experience.
    This blog is so so wonderful. It makes me live constantly in the HU.
    Thanks Mahanta for this Ancient Wisdom for today, and for the efforts to keep it rolling with the changing times.

2. Paul Ako says:

Fantastic! In the company of the Mahanta we are on Holy Ground. Always. Thank you Rosemary

3. Ernest Edukere says:

A story of all times.
    Great love… Great opportunity to serve a beloved one.
    Thanks for your kindness in sharing such a beautiful story.
    Ernest

It is a blessing to know we can share the HU with all while respecting their faiths. HU enhances the life of anyone who sings It. It sure is enhancing mine.

Thank you Rosemary for sharing your personal experience about life after death. Indeed, true love is divine and opens the heart to face the moments of life looking forward. For me, just like you, the Mahanta is the key to spiritual awakening and discovery.

5. Liliana Zerbino says:

Thank You Rosemary!

6. Greg Volenec says:

I had a similar experience with the passing of my mother over 20 years ago where the Mahanta assisted her in the passing. The great love of the Mahanta brought her to a place of beauty and endless love.

7. Ardi says:

I love how this story shows the freedom each Soul has in sharing and choosing God’s love. Helping ourselves or offering it to others is a choice we always have. We can take responsibility for our own lives and well-being, or reclaim it, at any time in our journey. We have a loving God, rather than one to fear. I am so grateful.

— AK, Massachusetts

8. Sammy says:

Thanks Rose for sharing such an amazing experience. This is an affirmation that true happiness is when Soul is dwelling in ITS true home. I can imagine all the pain your sister had to go through while in her physical body. Once in her true body upon translation, she seemed to have no pain or worries and with the Mahanta’s guidance and protection on ITS sojourn, bliss seem inadequate in describing the state of joy and freedom Soul finds itself. Should I consider myself special for having the Mahanta as a protector, a guide, a teacher and a way shower? I’m just soooo blessed. Thank you

9. Noah says:

What a great experience you shared; a touching story may the blessing be.

10. Harolde HENRY says:

I am very happy to read this amazing story from you Rosemary. Well, the Mahanta the Living Eck Master is there for all Souls and we are never alone. Thank you.

11. Amos Nnanna says:

The vividity of your describtion shows your level of wakefulness on the inner planes. This is more than a dream. It is a Soul Travel experience, because telephone is a means of collapsing time – ” Suddenly, I am standing next to her………”

A judgement is a sort of examination.The Certificate your sister was holding showed that she has already passed this examination due to her awareness and recognition of the Mahanta no matter how short the time before her translation.There should be, therefore, no more doubts that our existence here is a real educational process for the purification of Soul for higher duties and responsiblities in the universes of God.

Baraka Bashad

Amos N. Nnanna, Germany

12. Carol Cameron says:

This is a beautiful story, Rosemary, and a testament to the power of the ECK in our lives; and the love and comfort available to our loved ones, as well. Thank you for sharing…