Direct Miracle

By Jody, Canada

The phrase “life is a chancy thing” took on new meaning for me on my journey to the 2015 ECK Worldwide Seminar. I got up at 1:00 a.m. to catch a 5:45 a.m. flight from Canada to Minneapolis with an ECK friend. The flight boarded, we taxied to the runway and then the pilot announced he was terminating the flight because of a computer glitch. We were off-loaded and everyone got in long lines to make alternate connections.

I asked the Inner Master for his help and tried to stay calm. The lines weren’t moving and I overheard talk of people being re-routed through Calgary, Toronto, and Houston and even overnighting. All the other flights were booked solid for the next few days and there seemed little chance of getting to Minneapolis in time to hear the Master’s talk. Things looked bleak and I told my friend I was giving up the idea of going to the seminar at all, that we’d have to listen to the talk online.

An agent handed everyone a red card. Then suddenly, the Mahanta highlighted a 1-855 number on the bottom of the card to call if you were experiencing problems. I don’t have a cell phone so I walked to a pay phone and dialed the number. Immediately an agent came on the line, I explained my dilemma and asked about getting a refund or a credit for the flight to next year’s Worldwide. She said that was no problem but there was one other option, I could go on the afternoon flight at 3:15 p.m.—there were two seats left, did I want them? I almost dropped the phone. I called my friend over and asked the agent to tell her what she just told me. It was a miracle. The flight was direct. There would be no re-routing, no delays. I thanked her very much.

Then I asked the Mahanta the reason for all this. I heard the still small voice whisper, “It’s all about face-to-face communication as a conscious channel.”

I began counting all the people I talked to after this. There were several agents, the airline manager, the baggage handler who returned our luggage, a couple from B.C. we talked to for an hour, a man who unknowingly dropped his I.D. card which I returned to him. The list went on and on. Souls I never would have had contact with otherwise as a conscious channel.

11 Responses to Direct Miracle

1. Anna Thomas says:

Thanks for sharing your story, l love them all, Thanks master for all the help l am experiencing everyday in my family, l am very grateful WAH Z.

2. Godfred says:

This is great. Thank you Mahanta for your loving care.

3. Dee says:

Thank you for sharing, especially your inner guidance: “It’s all about face-to-face communication as a conscious channel.”
    Often in my life, I have found myself in challenging or unusual circumstances, whether by choice or happenstance, and it has always been about connection with others, either my service to them or theirs to me, and always in service to the ECK.
    When we live the path of ECK, that’s just how it is. May the blessings be.

4. Moses Nduekhe says:

ECKANKAR indeed is a zero-sum path. You get the much you put into its practise of the discipline. When my life hit the rocks, my self confidence kept deminishing until it got to its lowest ebb but i kept singing HU generally feeling great and believing that things would get better soon. The ”SOON” took five years before i became serious with finding how best to resolve this heavy karma that led me to this in the first place. At that point The MAHANTA led me to see a statement in the ”karmabusters” page 8, paragraph 2, ” You must first recognise your part in a karmic matter before the ECK will begin to adjust the karma involved. As soon as i did that, life opened up. Thanks very much MAHANTA.

5. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

“When there is the will, there is always a way out!”
    Miracles like this are often over-looked by a common man, simply because of the subtle way they occur. But spiritually aware persons would see and greatly appreciate the hand of God in such happenings.
    Thanks for sharing. It’s so lovely and teaching.

6. Abiodun Shote says:

It’s such a beautiful thing any time our awareness expands to finally seeing the guidance of Divine Spirit in our common day to day activities. Life is full of miracles, guidance and protection, if only but we see it. Thanks for this wonderful story, its reminder to always be on the look out for the workings of Divine Spirit in my life.

7. Damien De-Sodji says:

la présence du Mahanta et la communication intérieure puis l’écoute.

8. Mary Griggs says:

I admire that you kept your composure and let the situation unfold. You were able to trust in the Mahanta and see the bigger picture.

I needed this. Thanks Jody for sharing your story.

10. Tess says:

I happened upon the teachings of Eckankar several years ago, in a time of extreme hardship.
    I was blessed to have a local library with several Eckankar books in it, and then I identified many times that I had been helped by the Mahanta of the time, over a period of many years..
    Tonight I am reading lots of posts on the Blog, and yet again am humbled and amazed by the similarities expressed by other people, and my own experiences…
    When you think you are not taking things for granted, but suddenly and powerfully reminded, that you are.
    Thank you everybody for sharing your stories and comments – and to the Mahanta and Varigai for not giving up on me…
    Humbly and in awe, all love and respect.

11. abdoulaye Zonon says:

Going to a major seminar is always a chancy thing. Coming from Africa, I am experiencing many challenges each time I want to come to the world wide seminar. The funny thing is each time, at the end of the day, I always find a solution by the hidden hands of the Mahanta. Thank you for sharing this story.