My ECK Seminar Transformation

By Corey, Georgia

After returning from the 2015 ECK Springtime Seminar this year, I felt like a completely different person. I’ve never felt the Mahanta’s presence so closely, ever! I realized that all of the events that make up my day have been put there for a reason. Sure, I need a job so I can afford to live, but why this job? Why do I know these people? I had this new sense of knowingness that my only real purpose is to serve God. Every person, place, and thing that makes up my world here on this physical plane was put here in order to help me grow and so I would have the opportunity to help others grow.

I suddenly feel that when we have this understanding and are willing to allow God to work through us, we don’t need to do anything except go on about our daily lives knowing that every single thing we do throughout the day is for God in some way or another. Every single thing we do throughout the day is a part of a plan. All the events of our lives work toward some ultimate goal intended to help the whole find their way home to God.

My first night home from the seminar, I walked into my house and was greeted by my roommates and dog Anna. With the most overwhelming feeling of love I bent over to give Anna a hug. I spoke inwardly to the Mahanta saying, “Mahanta, I feel your love so strongly right now. Everyone should get to feel this way all the time! Do you think Anna feels this too? If not, can she? I don’t know if this is allowed, but if it is can you allow some of this feeling to flow through me to her?”

Then I felt it—the love flow, the flow of the ECK. Only a second had passed yet I felt like this was one of the strongest feelings I had ever shared with another Soul. My roommate was also close by, perhaps only one or two feet away. He suddenly said, “Corey! Can you move over? You’re making me burn up!”

I did not understand how he could feel my energy and I actually didn’t feel hot at all. I asked him what he was talking about and he explained that there was a heat radiating off my body. There was no question in his mind. Somehow, he was certain that I had become like a blast furnace—like what is used to melt steel. After a moment or two, he said I was causing him to sweat just by being in the room. He was so adamant that I was burning up, I asked him to touch my forehead and he agreed that my skin did not feel hot at all. I was certain he was sensing this love I felt, the ECK flow that I carried from this beautiful seminar.

My second day back I fell right into a deep conversation at work about inner guidance and HU with the office administrator. She was describing a form of inner guidance in her life that she had felt but did not know what to call it. She said that she wished there was a way to tap into this power intentionally instead of randomly experiencing it every so often. I told her that ECKANKAR teaches about inner guidance and there is actually a book written about this. She was eager to buy the book to start reading. She asked me, “Is this what that HU thing is all about?” I had previously told her about chanting HU and said, “Yes, when you sing HU on a consistent basis it raises your awareness so that you are able to recognize and understand what your inner guidance is trying to tell you. It’s always there trying to guide us but sometimes we just don’t know it.”

She was extremely inspired after this and she told me she wanted to start chanting HU on a daily basis. She had heard about HU from me during the last three years. Suddenly, we were able to have this in-depth conversation about it. I felt my consciousness flooded with love and awareness.

The weekend after the ECK Springtime Seminar, I am still feeling something that I cannot put into words. It’s not as strong as the day after I returned, yet I still get clear flashes of this awareness. The best way I can express it is that everything is the ECK.

10 Responses to My ECK Seminar Transformation

1. Eva Kaiser says:

Thank you for sharing that beautiful and inspiring experience. The love comes through when you share it.

2. Holly says:

This was a wonderful posting of how attending an ECKANKAR Seminar can help quicken our understanding of life. For me, just standing in the presence of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master gives Soul an inner “tune up” so to speak so I can grow into a more consciously-loving being. As I grow spiritual I am able to give more love to all life and shed old habits and behaviors that don’t suite me anymore. I am so grateful for the HU song. Within it is life itself and when I sing it, several times a day, grin, I seem to become better in tune with everything around me. Interesting to note our species name is human. We are part spirit, the HU and part matter, man. When I sing HU my being resonates life throughout my entire being and then after singing HU I simply am a vehicle for love, to serve life in the way nature intended.
    Thank you for sharing your ECK seminar experience. An ECK seminar for me is a chance to recharge my bodies energy like singing HU is daily at home

Yes, Indeed. @Veronica.

4. Jill Buford says:

I love the body of ECK chelas. The bond of love, the Divine connection is so wonderfully powerful. I am grateful for the seminars where we come together and share, laugh, learn, love, and serve. Thank you for sharing that sweet, heartfelt experience. #ECKafterburn

5. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

Yes, when we come together we Give and Receive love (Divine Love) …..all the burdens, worries and cares are Divine Love in disguise.
    During the seminar events we give out this bulk of worries and cares for analysis and transformation as we share our experiences with others. In return we get compassionate results and spiritual tools on how to solve them and live a more fruitful and spiritually fulfilled life. It is actually a give and take event.
    But you must be open-hearted to benefit from this Divine (unconditional) Love.
    Thanks for sharing.
    May the blessings be.
    Veronica, Equatorial Guinea.

ECK Seminars are truly transforming. I recently attended an ECK Regional Seminar in Ghana and appreciated the re-chemicalization/healing of my body.

Thanks Laurence for the post. Indeed, a miracle is a changed consciousness.

Thanks Corey for sharing and thanks Mahanta for everything.

7. AZU OMAMA says:

ECK teaches about experience and realization. Thank you for this blog, mtbb.

8. Laurence Cruz says:

This is a great reminder of how powerful ECK seminars are. I’ve had amazing transformations at seminars over the years. I attended a Worldwide years ago where I was so heartbroken that I didn’t know if I’d pull out of the emotional nosedive in this incarnation. By day 2 of the seminar, I was already healed and ready to move past it in my life. More recently, it’s as if my life is a train moving on one track before the seminar, then during the seminar the train is put in the roundhouse and I’m not even sure what is happening or how I’m being changed. Then, after the seminar, it’s as if a giant hand has taken the train of my life and placed it on an entirely new track. A miracle is a changed consciousness. What a gift to have these opportunities for accelerated spiritual growth! Thank for sharing and thank you, Mahanta!

9. Kemi Ramsey says:

I am so grateful that you shared this beautiful experience. I cannot tell you how much I needed to read these words and how healing they are. Thank you for taking the time to write this and for sharing the love here. May the Blessings Be.

10. Pamela says:

Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience. ECK is love