For Love and Acceptance

Shariyat SpirEX Bk1_CoverBy Harold Klemp

“The wise man is one who stores up the ECK within himself and at the same time distributes the spiritual love which is within himself. He is not one who gives his compassion to a few but to all, whether or not many understand this. He is able to live among the wretched, the thieves, the unhappy, robbers and fools, for he accepts life for whatever it is and gives love to all. He is the wise one who is able to give all that he has to his fellow man. He finds love for those who greedily accept what he gives, and they shall be blessed a thousand times for his love.”

Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Bk. 1, p. 147

Sing HU for a few moments, and then imagine that you are saying yes to all that life brings you today, with all your heart and being. Like a child waking to a new day of unknown joys, expect a gift in every situation.

During the day, in anything you may encounter, know that you have even more love to give than is needed.

__

From Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat, Book One, p. 105.

17 Responses to For Love and Acceptance

1. Selvaraju says:

It’s a wonderful book for the Spiritual Exercises. I use it always for my spiritual exercises.

2. Karen says:

I share the same opinion and feelings as Stephen. I could not have said it better!
    I continue to enjoy reading all the expressions by fellow Eckists. They are very much appreciated.
    May the Blessings Be!

3. Jackie says:

I love this new book (pictured). Each day is a day filled with expectation and joy: what spiritual exercise am I going to be given today in this book. Utterly life-changing.

4. Sarah Apau says:

Lately at work I’ve been meeting so many challenges that lead me into tears. I see ECK in all things which we have discussed this in our book discussion class. Acceptance and using love in dealing with the problems have changed me. I am grateful to The Mahanta. May the blessings be

5. Stephen says:

Excellent quote from the Shariyat which brings the idea of focusing on something higher although not so much separate from our present lives today. This helps living life in a more full and aware state of consciousness rather than just focusing on the problems and situations that life presents to us.

6. Abiodun Shote says:

Thank you WahZ for the wonderful gift of this book: Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat, Book One. Certainly a must-have for everyone. Thank you

Yesterday, on my way to work, I got into a cab and tried to relax. The cab man was not smiling as it seemed I had agreed a lean fare. So I thought, what has the ECK for me to learn and know… then a nudge came to look to my left and I saw a boy in vehicle looking at me. I turned around and realized he was staring at me. What next… I focused on the road and the driver and then took another glance and he was smiling. Then I smiled in gratitude for the Holy Spirit would use each ready channel to teach us to be shining stars. It seemed he had accomplished his mission… After a moment of quietness with the cab man, the ECK presented an opportunity for breaking the ice and I caught it… and we have a good discussion. Be prepared for the moments of silence and speech; I try to find the divine in each.

Thank you Sri Harold Klemp for this Spiritual Exercise of Love and Acceptance. The blessings of the Mahanta are for the accepting.

8. Diane says:

I have always been moved by this passage in the Shariyat. Now, with this particular exercise added, the meaning has expanded and touched me in a new way. The last line, “During the day, in anything you may encounter, know that you have even more love to give than is needed,” has brought a surprising sense of release—and relief. As an awakening Soul, a spark of God, this fountain of love within me is an eternal spring that will never run dry. I must simply keep the channel clear and open. As I dwell in this higher state, I need never worry about being up to any challenge. I will give, be, and do all in the Name of the Sugmad, the ECK, and the Mahanta. It is more than I ever imagined!

9. Karla Joy says:

Thank you for this way of becoming more and more aware of God’s love filling my life and those around me. I say Yes! to all life brings me today with all my heart and being.

10. Iseoluwa Adekankun says:

A great contribution from the Godman of our times leading soul to finding Its way back to God

11. John Bassey Ekanem says:

I woke up this morning doing something similar to this. Thank you Z

12. Shayn Tuita says:

What a gift this is to partake in and share. And it is only in the giving do I see and know your presence in all things… the unknown joys

• Marcos Muledzera says:

“Acceptance” to me is skin to “love given, love accepted”. With this attitude one can hardly go wrong in our really chores. Whether it’s a worker trying to improve your house or an offer of a job you feel you don’t really need, it helps to double check on the inner. Thank you MTLEM for sharing this book With the Eck Family and everyone else for the matter.

13. Moses B. Nduekhe says:

You have made my day Wah Z. I am so grateful for this wonderful piece of reminder. I am starting my day setting my sight on something divine. Thanks very much Wah Z.

14. Carol says:

I am going to use this exercise today as my Friday Fast Exercise. I’ve printed it up and will stick it up at my desk to remind myself each Friday. MTBB

15. Farzaneh says:

I’m so grateful.

16. Obatayo Hounwanou says:

What a great exercise to remind myself of the reason I am here, God’s Love! Each and every day, I receive many opportunities to share that love with the people around me and open my heart just a little bit more. I am so blessed to be able to recognize that, just like me, the people that are in my life today and everybody else are on their own journey to God. And Love is all that we need.