Guardian Angel

Rebazar Tarzs_internetBy Harold Klemp

A ten-year-old girl went to the dentist to have a filling replaced. Since a nerve was exposed in her tooth, the dentist put in a temporary filling. In those days, dentistry wasn’t very evolved, and the filling wasn’t very good. Over the weekend when the dentist’s office was closed, the girl’s temporary filling fell out.

The exposed nerve caused the girl such great pain that she just lay in bed and cried and cried. Her mother couldn’t do anything to calm her down.

That night, long after her mother had gone to bed, the girl felt someone take her hand and just hold it. She fell asleep. When she woke up the next morning, the pain in her tooth was gone. She was able to get through the rest of the weekend and see the dentist on Monday.

The girl later became an ECK initiate and remembered that event. Before she had gone to bed that night, she had prayed to God for help. As a young girl she had believed that a guardian angel had come to her and held her hand, but now she realized it was the ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs.

This is a kind of spiritual healing. There won’t always be someone to take your troubles away. But if you’ve taken as much trouble as you need to bear, the spiritual hierarchy sends someone to help you in your hour of need. It will be either a man or woman, and you can call this individual a guardian angel.

__

Excerpted from Stories to Help You See God in Your Life, ECK Parables, Book 4.

20 Responses to Guardian Angel

1. Bryan Emond says:

Beautiful story! ..and it reminded me of a similar one, ..when as a 12 year old I had taken seriously sick while at a wilderness camp in Northern Ontario. Camp staff took me by boat and then jeep to a hospital four hours away. For a week a nurse and guardian angel would come to my bedside and just hold my hand each evening while police authorities tried to track down my parents who had gone on a holiday to the Rockies. I”ve always felt such gratitude of the nurturing love this unknown Soul who had appeared and given so unconditionally..

2. James C.Potter says:

When I became an ECKist I was captivated with the concept of the Eagle Eye Adepts, another moniker for the Varagi ECK Masters noted for their acute perception and discernment. Like the eagle, they seem wise beyond their years. What a surprise (or shock) when I had a close encounter on the inner with what I construed to be the unrelenting grasp of an eagles talon. Like a thief in the night, it boldly appeared in a menacing manner. And I became its prey. But this thief surprisingly gave me a great gift.

One night when retiring to bed I was at the height of a fever due to an intestinal flu bug. Plus, I had a terrible ache in my neck. I declared myself a channel for the Divine ECK and went to sleep. During the night I experienced something very unusual. I felt an extremely powerful presence seizing me. It felt like a huge claw or talon relentlessly gripping my brain. I was paralyzed. I tried to move and squirm but couldn’t. I felt this presence from the top of my head to the bottom of my back. When I awoke, my fever was gone and so was the pain in my neck.

I marveled about the ECKs intervention using any means to address and resolve a problem. I was grateful to recognize Spirits slightly unorthodox means that could have been regarded as either fair or foul to my human condition. But from a soul perspective, the ECK mastered the moment doing what IT does best remedying my ailment in the spirit of “hook or by crook.” Viva La ECK!

3. Eulalie Anokoi says:

Thanks for sharing such a lovely experience! Now I remember my trust in ECK is always increasing
    Love and Blessings of the Mahanta to all!

4. Robin Michaels says:

Thank you for this lovely reminder of the love and protection that surrounds us all everywhere.

5. James I. Aguwa says:

Thank you for posting this story to confirm that ECK Masters are always around, watching, loving, guiding and protecting us.

6. Marcelina McCool says:

Those wonderful ECK Masters carries of the Light and Sound, full of love and mercy to all fellowmen. What a wonderful story full of trust and compassionate for those in need.

7. Anna says:

Lovely story! I know I have stories as well when I was a child with the ECK Masters- they are always with us. 🙂

8. Bayonle Adesola says:

Thank you Wah Z. The Mahanta is always with us and always showing us the way. The Mahanta and the other Eck Masters are our best friend. Eck is love!

9. Thomas Daniel Lungu says:

Thank you very much for sharing the girl’s experience with Rebazar Tarzs. This further confirms the Mahanta’s saying, “I am always with you”. Yes, the Mahanta is always with us and he helps us in ways he see appropriate.

10. Fabia Novak says:

Thank you for the everlasting help from my Guardian Angels Gopal Das who, with Rebazar Tarz and Fubbi Quantz and Kata Daki form a team of advisors and rescuers …when my choices in life put me in difficult situations! Mahanta my Inner Guide is also my BFFL.

With ECKANKAR as my path I am on track to be the best I can be, whilst being of service to Divine Spirit in my every day life. ?

11. Jeremy Clayton says:

These wonderful Masters have saved me from harm on more than a couple of occasions. I was about to step out to cross the street once and I felt a hand gently but firmly push me back onto the curb just a car zipped in front of me. I would most certainly have been badly injured – if not killed. I always thought the Master who saved me was Rebazzar Tarz. Thank you again!

12. Sarah Apau says:

It’s amazing to experience the protection and love from The Mahanta. My husband and myself was visiting an Eckist whose father translated. We got completely lost and ended up in an industrial area where there was no way out. Out of a blue saw a lady in a car looking for the same area. She has lost her way for two hours visiting the same person. She gave us a lift to the place. The Mahanta is closer to us than what we think. We need to raise our awareness to see this. The Mahanta arranged for the lady to meet us. The lady said she lives 30 minutes from the place and don’t understand why she got lost.

I have pictures of these ECK Masters and Rebazar Tarzs is one such, loving and protecting. My little girl calls them friends of the Mahanta.

14. Bonnie Barraclough says:

This story of Rebazar Tarz and the little girl descibes his great eternal love and compassion. His great works are truly infinite!

15. Sèdjro Anselme FANOU says:

Thank you for this spiritual aid which become from the spiritual hierarchy.

16. Dan Nweze says:

Thanks for the story. It is really wonderful and out of this world to realize that people still DO have guardian angels. It is not just fairy tale. I know this to be true. RT serves as a Guardian Angel for many people in need. Events now unfolding in my life are great reminders that he has done so to me too on many occasions.

17. Will Thissen says:

Thanks for this story. I had wonderful help and experience from R Tarzs in 1964 ish. I have been an Eckankar member for (31) years.

18. Nasim says:

Thank you. This story opened my heart.

19. Anne says:

It gives one hope. Thank you for this story. At times it is hard to know what the lesson is or why you have to experience the pain.

20. Greg S says:

Thank you for posting such a wonderful reminder that Spirit is always actively watching over us!