Miracles: Experience the Light and Sound of God

8 Responses to Miracles: Experience the Light and Sound of God

1. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

Thank you Wah Z. Some times this light or the sound or even both come to comfort, guide and protect us, or just to assure us that God´s love is with us.

As a child about 7 years, I had an experience with the light and thought it was a normal phenomenon. But when I couldn´t get any explanation to this after inquiring from many people, I knew there was something miraculous about it. We were in a public transport vehicle when suddenly I saw a bright golden light on the dashboard of the vehicle. Nobody else confirmed seeing it. Just within a short while it disappeared. When i asked my uncle sitting bye me what the light signified he said he didn´t see it. Even the driver didn´t as well. Then after about 500m drive the engine of the car ceased. The driver attempted to start it but it wouldn´t. Openning the bonnet to check he realized some cables were smoking and were about to pick a flame. He quickly put it out and later called for a mecanic to come check it.

Growing up I kept trying to no avail, to know why that light and from where it came shortly before the incidence. I only got an answer to this worry after discovering ECKANKAR some 27 years later.

Thanks so much Mahanta for this wonderful and lovely connection and for your protection.

2. Brad Derouen says:

Harji speaks simple truths so all souls, regardless of their path, can hear in their hearts. The light and sound belongs to no specific path or way. It Just is.

3. Moses B. Nduekhe says:

Thanks Harji.
    What a beautiful way to experience the presence of GOD.

4. Karen says:

Yes, Farideh, the blue light is very beautiful! I agree with Dee. Thank you Mahanta. May the Blessings be!

5. Okome Mve evelyne says:

Merci, Mahanta de toujours guider nos cœurs et nos pas sur le voie du ECK, belle expérience….

6. Farideh says:

Yes, very beautiful, I was very religos before I become an eckists when I was praying I was seeing blue light coming to my eyes, sometimes even with open eyes I could see the light, what a great experience, that was Mahanta, like he says, He ( the Mahanta ) is always with us.

7. Dee says:

What a wonderful example from the Mahanta of how the ECK is always here for everyone and all we have to do is be still. Thank you.

8. Michael Cavallo says:

Beautiful words from a Golden Heart.