Sri Harold Klemp’s Talks Are Now Available to Download and Stream

lem_talks_download_streaming_blog_image

Looking for a way to spiritually renew yourself and feel secure in your divine nature and your heart-to-heart connection with God?

“After hearing Sri Harold’s talk, I felt an amazing spiritual transformation. The creativity, beauty, joy, and inspiration was like a wave of God’s love for me.”—SAZ, Minnesota

Listen to these amazing talks by Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, a God-Realized, living spiritual teacher. They can help you navigate life and enter new worlds of freedom, love, and creative self-expression.

• Learn that you are Soul, a divine spark of God, and that you exist because God loves you.
  • Hear gentle stories about people all over the world receiving help and guidance from God in all areas of their lives, and get tips on how you can do this too.
  • Take your next step on your spiritual journey.
  • See how you can appreciate everything in your life as a gift from God, and improve your relationships.
  • Learn how to become a Co-worker with God.

Stream or download Sri Harold Klemp’s talks on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, and more! They are also available at ECKBooks.org.

Please enjoy these talks by the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, and feel free to share them with others!

Learn more about Sri Harold Klemp.

102206-cd-insert-copy102212-cd-insert

102213-cd-insert102210-cd-insert-copy 102209-cd-insert-copy 102214-cd-insert102208-cd-insert-copy 102211-cd-insert-copy102207-cd-insert-copy

14 Responses to Sri Harold Klemp’s Talks Are Now Available to Download and Stream

1. Lovedales Kumah says:

I am trilled and very grateful for this wonderful gift Wah Z.

2. Sapna Mukhi says:

What a blessing to be your chela Wah Z
    I’m so grateful to be in Eckankar with A Living Eck Master

3. James Perry says:

Nine talks available for download is a great start. When can we expect more?

4. Lydia Kolapo says:

Love you wahZ for this opportunity to listen to you on spiritual words..Many thanks Z.

5. Lydia Kolapo says:

Thanks Wah Z for these spiritual words. May the blessings be. I love you MAHANTA.

6. Holly says:

How awesome is this!!!!
    A whole lot easier then carrying around a portable DVD player. Thank You Eckankar for making it easier to share the Light and Sound!

7. Aniefiok Moyce Etuk says:

The talks are like food to me. Thank you Mahanta.

8. OKOME Évelyne says:

la voix du Mahanta, est une musique pour l’âme je suis chanceuse d’avoir trouvé le maître dans cette vie. Merci Wah Z.

9. Cedric Carena says:

It was a wonderful surprise finding the talks on Spotify!!! Thank you, Mahanta!

10. Tarzua Dzaki says:

Sri Harold Klemp is a Master for every moment to moment spirituality.

11. Beverly Foster says:

I love to hear Sri Harold’s stories, but I never realize how important they will become to me. Later on I will read them in a book, or see a short video online, or come across a quote in print. And this particular quote at that particular time is exactly suited to my situation. It’s the answer I’ve been looking for, and it’s been in my heart the whole time. Thanks to all who have made these talks even more accessible to the world!

Just downloaded 3 talks in mp3 format and it feels evergreen. Made me realize how much I had missed from the last time Harji gave the talk. Great to know no country restrictions. And I am grateful to … allowing my fx quota – 🙂 wide grin.

All in all, the ECK (Holy Spirit) is working to help each of us in listening to Its Voice.

13. Moses Nduekhe says:

We are so blessed to have A Living ECK Master who also doubles as The Inner Master
    Each time i listen to His talks, it feels like He is talking to me directly. I feel so grateful to be here.
    What a legacy for future generations – The books, Tapes and the likes.
    Thanks very much Wah Z for your love.

14. Voyages Booth(OTA) says:

It always feels good to hear Sri Harold Klemp. Such a great personality!