Discovering Who You Really Are—Soul

15 Responses to Discovering Who You Really Are—Soul

1. Samson Ehijinwa says:

Mahanta thank you for the short vedio message. It has once again reminded me that am SOUL a part of the Supreme Being, that one day I will drop the physical body and move to a higher level of Consciousiness

2. John Magne Trane says:

Remember you can watch this on YouTube (press the YouTube button at the lower right of this video), and push the Subscribe button for the Eckankar channel there *:)

3. ENEH CHIBUZOR OGECHUKWU says:

I exist because of the love of God. Thank you Mahanta.

4. Iwerebe, sampson N says:

mahanta, i really want to know who i am.

5. Love says:

Thank Harold, I am Soul and I am eternal

6. Holly says:

I love watching the Video clips. It is like getting a hug first thing in the morning. What a great way to start my day!
    THANK YOU!!!!

7. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

Thank you Z for this video clip. Soul is eternal, yes i agree with this. Soul leaves the body when it is worn out.
    I have a worry. What is a ghost made of? What gives it life to move about when soul leaves it? For how long can a ghost live?
    Thanks for any contributions to enlighten us.

8. Ed Parkinson says:

What a lovely clear message. I need this reminder to realise that my body is not the real me. It is a vehicle through which I learn a lot in this physical world. We as Soul are the true being, the true me. Thank you Harold for the reminder.

9. Sapna Mukhi says:

I just loved this video Wah Z The part comparing clothes to our vehicle that will grow old ….
    n Soul is eternal n exists because God Loves it

10. Karen says:

Enjoyed watching this video. Too short though. Looking forward to seeing more of them. Kim, sometimes I feel like you about my wrinkles too. 🙂 All part of this physical life. Sandy, I agree with you.
    MTBB

11. Sandy Stevens says:

The vehicle may wear out no matter how lovingly we treat it, but Soul shines eternal!

12. Kim mcguiness says:

Thankyou loved watching that wanted to watch more. Most of the time i feel happy but sometimes i feel worn out, worrying about getting old looking at my wrinkles, wishing them away The truth is my body will get old but my soul will gain knowledge so maybe it shouldnt matter. I try and not worry about it. Thankyou Sir Harold Kemp for those words today.

13. Holly says:

I love watching a “Wah Z movie” every morning at breakfast it helps me start my day. This morning when I received the monthly blog it was exciting to have a video clip included!

14. Jackie says:

I love this video clip! Just what I needed to see/hear this morning!

I am Soul. This video reminds me of the overriding law: Soul exists because God loves It.