Bright Year, Bold Future! Eckankar Wins Award

ECKANKAR, Eckankar Seminars, Harold Klemp, Award, Meet Minneapolis Convention and Visitors Association

Eckankar was recently honored with an Excellence in Meetings, Events & Conventions Award from the Meet Minneapolis Convention and Visitors Association!

This special award was presented to Eckankar staff in front of a crowd of more than 530 people, including the mayor and other city officials.

The stage was lit with a bright sign displaying the words Bright Year, Bold Future! One person saw this as a waking dream for a bright year of spiritual opportunity and a bold future for all those who want to reach the heights of spiritual freedom.

Eckankar seminars are truly excellent because of the loving service, open hearts, and exquisite care of all our seminar volunteers. Your special touch lights up our seminars and helps to bring the teachings of ECK to thousands who travel from around the world for them.

“These seminars are like family gatherings, where we come together. And I can assure you that you will be blessed many times over for having taken the trouble to come. The blessings will be returned to you many times, over and over again, when you return home.” —Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master

We are looking forward to seeing you and sharing divine love through joyful service at the upcoming ECK Worldwide Seminar!

46 Responses to Bright Year, Bold Future! Eckankar Wins Award

1. Martial says:

Merci pour ce cadeau.
    Que les bénédictions soient!
    Martial
    Cotonou, Bénin

2. Steve W says:

Love divine lights the worlds! ECK seminars serve all life. Sharing gratitude and love for the Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp.

3. Karen says:

Congratulations to the ECKANKAR staff in winning this award! Wonderful!
    May the Blessings be!

4. deanna strahl says:

I am so happy that Eckankar is an accepting religion of all races and creeds and that we can all share our beliefs without cult-like organization and worship of false gods. I am so happy to be part of this blog and from it have learned so much about other cultures, people and religions and although Eckankar is my true religion and I love Harold, the Mahanta to death, I do not worship him as a person but see him as a great leader—a kind kind gentle soul and a writer that has saved my life through his books.

5. Bridget Ubochi says:

I love this APP. I downloaded it to my smartphone and I am gad I did because it keeps my grand kids happy and singing HU repeatedly while I drive….

6. Nzeakolam chibuike j says:

The Blessings of Eck is endless, if you will always open our heart to love. Thank you MAHANTA for your to us all. Mtbb.

7. Lila Higginbotham says:

What a beautiful award, keep the love flowing.

8. Holly says:

How Exciting!!!!!!

9. Roozbeh Davari says:

Well deserved! Congratulation.

10. H H ONAH says:

That’s lovely, let’s use the way of. Love in all we do with the next neighbor, because Love is matter of demonstration, Love attracts Love.

11. Moses Ezeala says:

congrats to all the team members of Eckankar I thank you for all the energy and time you put in to the work of ECK . the Mahanta is always with you.

12. Ntomchukwu Ukachukwu says:

Oh, I can’t wait to express my profund joy and excitement at this BIG OPENER for us all. The love of the Mahanta is certainly touching all who love God and humanity, indeed all life. The Golden Years of ECKANKAR is walking in, in grand style. May the blessings be!

13. ARLENE FORBES TX says:

SRI HAROLD IS SO SO RIGHT I HAVE SOO MANY BLESSINGS THAT I AM ABLE TO COME EACH YEAR LAST YEAR WITH MY DAUGHTER GRANDKIDS FOR MY DAUGHTER VERY FIRST SEMNIAR IT WAS SO WONDERFUL AS ALL OF THEM ARE I WILL ALWAYS MAKE IT MY DELIGHT TO COME TO WORLDWIDE AND ENJOY ALL THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF ECK AND OTHERS I AM GRAFTEFUL MY CUP RUNNING OVER WITH JOY LOVE BLESSINGS AND HU Z THANK HU SO MUCH I CANT DO ENOUGH TO THANK HU FOR PICKING ME MUCH MUCH ECK LOVE ALWAYS SEE YOU IN OCT

14. akosuabaduadjei says:

I thank the Mahanta and Sugmad for these blessed days of myself.I love Eckankar very much.
    May the blessings Be

15. Bayonle Adesola says:

Great! Many more to come. ECK all the way!

16. Brenda Solanki says:

Bright year! Bold Future! How appropriate that Eckankar receives the award in this year as we prepare for the Golden Years ahead. Thank you Wah Z for these wonderful opportunities to re-connect with our worldwide ECK family twice a year in Minneapolis.

17. Timothyray Laber says:

Hearts acknowledging the benefit of following ECKANKAR’s leader, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp. The example of his love, patience and graceful living are how and why this Bright Year and Bold Future is so emblematic.
    This may be a “coincidence” that it is received when we are literally between the announcement of Mission Renewed and the emergence of ECKANKAR, the Path of Spiritual Freedom. Honored to be on his team.

18. Lovedales Kumah says:

I am thrilled once again. Hurray ECKANKAR!!!!!!! This is just the beginning of more recognitions yet to come. This year of the missionary is going to bring out great results. I am grateful to the Master.

19. chukwunalu onah says:

This is the golden Age in the ECK teachings

20. Paul Ako says:

What a beautiful waking dream ! The Age of Light and Sound is here.Thank you Z

21. Obaro Akpobasa says:

Bright Year(s) BOLD Future – The Golden Age of ECKANKAR.
    Living it and Loving it.

22. AdemolaShote says:

Indeed it’s a Bright Year, and Bold Future for all Souls that are ready and on their onward journey home to God. Thank you Z for this love.

23. OKOME Évelyne says:

L’amour et le partage sont toujours au service de l’humanité à Eckankar, bravos la team….

24. Sophia Cochran says:

What a Bright Light Eckankar is for the world. Thank you, Mahanta, for your Love.

25. Alfred Aikhuele says:

Thank you, Mahanta, and all who made this award possible. For Eckankar, its a waking dream for a Bright year and Bold future. May the Blessings Be.

26. SaLee Anami says:

The Mahanta is such a gift to us and all the universes of God. I’m honored to be an ECKist as we enter this new 12 year cycle. I love being a Vahana and sharing the HU. May the Blessings Be!

27. Mark Alexander says:

A special award in a special year. Congratulations!

28. George Bondarneko says:

To me, this award is an outer recognition of the beginning 12-Cycle of a new Golden Age. Thank you Mahanta for all the many gifts you shower upon us every day.

29. Susan Barham says:

Thank you for another wonderful recognition of Eckankar and Eckists, and who we are.

30. innocent says:

This is amazing..the gift of selfless service

31. Djibrul ,E .Mudingonzi says:

We thank Sugmad the love and protection also Mahantha and all Eckist worldwide for their Vahana for the Eck teaching. Baraka Bashad. I love my Religion eckankar. Huuuuuuu the power of the love song to God.

32. Okire ogbonnaya says:

I am so happy about this award. MAY THE BLESSINGS BE

33. Linda Cooney says:

God is Love and this award suggests a circle of love. It is such an honour to be a part of the circle when I can be physically present in Minneapolis. MN.

May the Blessings Be!

34. clement says:

Excellence is the hallmark of love in action. Thank you ECKANKAR for your kind service to the world. Congratulations

35. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

WAOOOO!
    A big booster to ECKists and all the Satsangs (community of ECKANKAR faithfuls) all over the universes of God.
    I guess this comes as ´´Love Return´´, for the much love that these ECK events have been pouring out to the environment.
    So permit me ask- what has been my, your our contribution to this Brightness? Can i, you, we pull back just a little bit our catapult?
    Thank you so much Mahanta for your Great and Boundless love- The strength that binds all.
    Thanks to all who contributed to the winning of this Award.

May The Blessings be.

36. Peter Ezu says:

Love is the most beautiful thing.

37. Karla Joy McMechan says:

Yes! Awesome teamwork. Thank you so very much.

38. ellen says:

I’ve never been to a seminar, but the satsangs I’ve been attending for the past 8 years are the
    best gatherings I’ve ever been to in term of the kind, tactful and skillful way they are facilitated.

39. Brisibe Ebi ECKSON says:

congratulations to all MEMBERS OF ECKANKAR. thanks for all your love and service

40. Rex Amadi-Woluchor says:

What a wonderful path called Eckankar,
    where we share one common thing, Love!

41. Samson Atotuoma says:

Award of commendation to be more proactive
    Lovely

42. Caroline says:

Congratulation Eckankar! It is very well deserved.

43. Paul Ako says:

Love is all !

44. Hal says:

An awesome team!

45. Josephine says:

Congratulations, ECK Team!
    Love all the family gatherings during Springtime and Worldwide. Such a good start to the Golden Years
    Thank you for all the love, energy and time put into the making of this possible. Love you all!!

46. Maureen Sinisi says:

LOVE IS THIS KIND OF THING!