An ECK Master Helps My Christian Niece Go Home

gopal-das_sepia-drawingBy Tineke, Netherlands

As a child, my family life wasn’t harmonious. I often felt lonely and rejected. After my father died, my relationship with my mother and older sister became even more strained. I tried to do all I could to heal the rift between us, but nothing worked.

Then my niece, Mary, became seriously ill. She was a devoted Christian but was terrified of death. She prayed every day for a miracle, begging God to heal her.

During this difficult time, I remained estranged from my family. Although I wasn’t able to visit them, I sent e-mails to support my niece and share my love for her. I also shared some of the ECK teachings that Soul is eternal and can never die.

There was no reply to my e-mails, and I wondered  what else I could do. I asked the Mahanta for help.

Immediately, I heard an inner voice saying I needed to practice true surrender and give up any attachments to this situation.

This was hard for me. I felt a little guilty, as if I wasn’t doing enough. But I took the words of the Inner Master to heart and decided to sing HU as a way of practicing complete surrender and trust. I ended my spiritual exercise by saying, “Thy will be done.”

A short time later, I was going to an ECK class and prepared myself by singing HU again. I wanted to be in harmony with the rhythm of the ECK, the Holy Spirit.

I lay down and began to sing this sacred name of God. Within a minute or so, I inwardly saw my niece Mary at the end of the couch.

“Hello,” she said. “Am I welcome?” I acknowledged that she was.

She smiled but looked slightly embarrassed.

“I came to say good-bye,” she said. I nodded.

“I don’t see much of Jesus, Aunt Tine,” she said. “And my grandmother, whom I loved very much, hasn’t arrived to help me. You told me there is way to go home. But where is home? Can you call your Master to tell me which way to go?”

I had a strong nudge to follow the guidance I’d been given earlier to practice “Thy will be done.” So I turned the situation over to the Inner Master and invited Mary to join me in singing HU, an ancient love song to God. She agreed, and we both began to sing.

To my surprise, Gopal Das appeared, and Mary happily ran up to him.

“Are you Jesus?” she asked. Gopal Das replied that he was an ECK Master.

Mary looked at me, and I smiled back at her.

“Can you take me home?” she asked. Gopal Das said he could and invited Mary to go with him. She said yes, and then they were both gone. The contemplation ended, and I went to class. After it was over, I discovered that Mary had passed on.

By surrendering my family situation to the Mahanta and the Holy Spirit, I had the opportunity to say good-bye to Mary and see her take another step on her spiritual journey home.

This made me very happy and was a reminder of how important it is to put my trust in the Mahanta, the Inner Master. By practicing “Thy will be done,” the ECK can work everything out for the best.

29 Responses to An ECK Master Helps My Christian Niece Go Home

1. Osioke Itseuwa says:

True surrender is really something.

2. Ross Mabey. says:

Poem – Dream Master of the Sound and Light.

Dream Master of the Sound and Light,
    Where will you guide me tonight?
    Please show me how to weave a web so fine,
    To catch a sacred dream and make it mine.

A dream to show me how,
    To be a channel for love divine, right now.
    A dream straight from Sugmad’s throne,
    To light, the ancient pathway home.

When I awake in the morn,
    Please help me remember, where we’ve gone.
    And to simply understand,
    The ways of divine love which you command.

3. Dannette Horton says:

Wow, what a beautiful story of love and trust in divine love. Thank you for sharing.

4. Debra E says:

I love this story, thank you so much for sharing. I feel sometimes that nothing I say or do helps
    This was truly what I needed. Love in Eck???

5. Nnenna says:

Tineke, the story teller used the matrix, total surrender and it worked, it is also going to go round the family but his niece needed it most because she is translating, Managing karma especially at close level like family is very difficult but when we have a quote like the master we try to practice his instructions and teachings and it helps a lot, but the problem is when we are overwhelmed we may even forget to apply them, it is wonderful if we can adhere to the teachings. It works, Wah Z always knows better.

6. Clement Mboto says:

We all have a lot to learn from your wonderful experience. Many thanks for sharing it.

7. Rick Davis says:

Thanks for this wonderful piece!

8. Lawson Whitaker says:

Arlene Hunt ! Are U there so I talk to you ?

9. Jacques Audet says:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience!
    Love and humility is what is expected form us on our way back to God. As well has being of service for the Souls asking for help on their way back too. The only thing we can offer is the love and guidance of the Mahanta, the Wayshower or the ECK, the Holy spirit.
    May the blessings be !

10. Bamidele osanyinlusi says:

Thank you, Teneke for this awesome story. May the blessings be.

11. M says:

Hi tineke my friend
    Very nice inner experience
    ??????? baraka bashad

12. jennifer says:

The ECK always responds to our worries, but the question keep remains,’do we listen?’

13. Esinam kumah says:

that was an interesting inner experience. thanks for sharing…..the ECK Masters really exist

14. Helene Pronovost says:

I am the only ECKist in my family and I spoke only a little bit about ECKANKAR to my father who is now 93 years old but there is no way I can bring this subject to my family and even my dad told me that he didn’t believe in anything after I talk to him about my spiritual path and I have to let it go but I so wish that I’d have an experience like yours when father passes on!!! Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful experience! This gives me hope!

15. Jideofor Okereke says:

Total inner reliance and surrender to the Mahanta, makes all the difference.
    MTBB

16. Nellie Bishop says:

Thank you, Tene, for sharing your wonderful spiritual experience.

17. Bayonle says:

Fantastic Experience! I hope I can help a non-Eckist in the same capacity.

18. Yiscard Rubattino says:

This is a very beautiful story. Thank you for sharing and reminding us that the masters are always here to help us and our loves ones too.

19. Antoinette says:

Hi Tineke,
    Thank you for this wonderful experience that you shared with us
    Your story will help so many other Souls that are looking for answers
    I too will be sharing your story with Souls that live in fear of death.
    Just knowing that there is always someone waiting to give a helping hand is very reassuring, it gives hope where before there was none and bring peace and comfort.
    Baraka Bashad

20. Moses Ezeala says:

thank you for this story the ECK masters are here to help us in times like this all you need to do is to sing HU and surrender to the ECK.

21. Stephen A. Brown says:

Dear one, your story as all stories from the heart, awakened tears within my eyes as God’s love flowing through my heart filled it with more than it could contain. How beautiful your surrender and your welcoming heart, for the Fold of Grace within which the Mahanta’s student dwells is one of ever encompassing love. He who awaits the blossoming of the seed of consciousness within another is indeed wise. Thank you for serving God with such bountiful love.

22. James I. Aguwa says:

True Surrender is a perfect solution to family issues where members are of different views on life based on different religious background. The art of surrender allows Divine Spirit to bring harmony among the various levels of consciousness in the family. I have applied it severally and had positive results. So I encourage others to try it whenever the need arises.

23. Irene Frye says:

I have strained family relationships also since my father that I was close to died. I will try to surrender also. “Thy will be done”

24. OKOME Évelyne says:

Merci, pour tout ton histoire est un baume pour le cœur et apporte une réponse à ce que je vis actuellement. May the blessing be…

25. Bridget Makayi says:

Thank you Teneke for sharing. What a wonderful story.

26. Mutale Sampa says:

What a beautiful story, I also feel I should share more about the eternity of Soul with my friends and relatives. Its sad to see someone go before telling them about the ECK Masters. True love is surrender

27. ellen says:

Thank you so much, Tineke, for sharing this story. I’m trying to surrender a similar situation, and your story
    gives me courage, and hope, and support.

28. michael best says:

every story told about these kinds of experiences, helps others to be bolder in their efforts to get these types of experiences. It gives a kind of permission, or that it is perfectly okay because others are having similar experiences too. thank you for sharing.

29. ferdinand ahodi says:

Merci Tineke pour avoir partagé cette expérience.