A Timeless Love

A Timeless LoveBy Bonnie, New Mexico

I was going through a marriage breakup and wondered if I would ever find someone to love. It isn’t always easy to find the right person.

One day I went to an ECK event. When I arrived, there were already more than twenty people there. Looking around the room, I noticed a young man. There seemed to be a golden light around him. Although I hadn’t met him before, I felt we knew each other. Then I heard the voice of the Mahanta, the Inner Master.

“There he is!” he said.

I was surprised by the Mahanta’s words. Was this my true love? I could still see a bright light shining around the young man. I took a seat and wondered, What now?

After the event was over, the young man and I began to get to know each other better. A short time later, we were married.

In a later contemplation, I discovered why I had felt drawn to my new husband so quickly. We had been together in past lives.

I’d already learned through the ECK teachings that we are Soul and have experienced many past lives, each one bringing us new spiritual lessons.

Now the Mahanta showed me that my husband and I had been together in the past. Our bond of love reached back over 350 years to our first meeting in Africa.

At that time, we were both part of the Yoruba tribe. We were planning to be married, when we were kidnapped and sold into slavery. We never saw each other again in that lifetime.

Over the years, we both reincarnated and met again. But each time something prevented us from being together as husband and wife.

This explained my instant recognition of my husband. Now, after hundreds of years, we finally realized our dream of marriage.

For me, this was a gift of divine love. It was a confirmation that all the stories and spiritual teachings I hear from the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master are true and miracles can happen to me!

14 Responses to A Timeless Love

1. jim says:

I loved reading your story. It shows how a bond of love between two souls never dies.

2. Ozovehe Faith Ozohu says:

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

3. Robert Frohm says:

Interesting story. Who or what is the Mahanta?

4. Angelica Hugh says:

Mahanta is always so close to your heart, if you just put your trust in anything you need and you feel it appears no way out. My experience has been in the last minute help will come when you least expected. It happened all the times for me. I always surrender my hope and wishes to the Mahanta, the Living Eck Master, Sri Harold Klemp. You can try out for yourself and see what happen.
    May the blessings be. Sing Hu if you are in doubt or need help.
    Angelica huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

5. M says:

Very nice experience, thank you bonnie.
    Baraka bashad

6. Carol says:

Amazing…Thank You Mahanta ❤️

7. Paula Wilson says:

I was working in my garden getting very hot very thirsty and very tired wanted to quit but I knew I had to finish. I stopped and listened and heard the most beautiful and loving song from a sweet little bird he was singing HU I stopped, smiled and thanked the Mahanta for the encouragement and finished with a Happy smile within. ?

8. Nnenna says:

Thank you Bonnie.

I bet you if you didn’t marry your first husband you wouldn’t have met the second one. It was not by chance that that you married your first husband. But at the appointed time the right person appeared, it is soul looking for its own. The teachings of Eck is practical, it speaks for itself. You as the experienced don’t need another person to tell you a better truth. Eck is truth itself and the love of God is Eck itself.

Thank you once more for sharing this.

9. Adewale Adewusi says:

ECK is real. There is no accident in every relationship. The Karmic pattern is always at work to make things to unfold to reality.It could take a day a month a year or even some lifetimes before it manifest. Thanks for your love dear Mahanta.;

10. Akpobome Ogbon says:

Such a beautiful story Bonnie. Indeed a bond of love can exist and keep individuals together for different lifetimes. We discover that everything is in its rightful place at this present moment and love is at the center of it all.

11. alle robrete says:

thank you for your story. Thank you Mahanta for every thing you are doing in my life. You are very reel in each time of my life and i really don’t know how to great. i love you Mahanta

12. Junni Carrie says:

An amazing experience. I trust Sugmad to make all my positive dreams and aspirations be manifest in my reality as yours has been especially since today is my birthday. I’m also waiting for my marvellous miracles in my life. Sugmad is the greatest. May the blessings be. ?

13. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

Thank you for your beautiful story Bonnie.
    From the teachings of ECK I came to know that life is not a game of chance. Everything is in its rightful place, and that there is a spiritual reason for every happening.
    I therefore understand it wasn´t a mere coincidence for your various meetings. Sometimes karma brings us together, and sometimes we come as Eagles (carriers of love or channels for the holy spirit). Whatever reasons that bring us together, what is important is to learn to put divine love in the center of everything. Thank you Mahanta for the opportunity to meet and re-meet so we can learn better how to give and receive this Pure Love.