Granny’s Spiritual Eye Is Opening

inner_worlds_36_color_hiBy Harold Klemp

An eighty-five-year-old woman didn’t understand the way of ECK and often argued with her ECKist daughter, trying to get her to return to what the older woman held was the true way back to God. One day while she was talking in this way, she fell and cracked a vertebra and was no longer able to walk. So, the daughter took her mother into her home to care for her.

Over the following six months, the mother began to have spiritual experiences. She began to see ECK Masters coming into her room, showing her that relatives and loved ones, who had departed before her, were waiting for her to join them. Many things were explained to her.

The ECKist was curious and asked her mother what the Masters had said to her.

“They told me not to tell,” the mother answered.

One night the mother met the Inner Master. The daughter then asked questions about this Master and showed her mother a photograph of Wah Z.

“That’s him!” the mother confirmed.

This knowledge was a comfort to the daughter. She realized that her mother was close to going across to the other side and had come under the protection of the Mahanta.

As the time of translation (death) drew closer, the mother’s awareness of the inner planes grew. She would wake up in the morning and tell her daughter that she had been up all night, moving about the room. “Tie me down tonight, will you?” she’d say. “I’m not supposed to be out walking because I’m hurt, you know.” She complained that every night she walked the house, and wondered why she couldn’t walk in the morning.

The daughter tried to explain to her mother that she had been moving about in Soul body and not in her physical body.

Sometime later the mother passed on. The ECKist said she had learned more about her mother in those last six months than in the whole of her life.

Those who have been with elderly people at the time of translation realize that as the time nears, they begin to see into the other worlds. Unfortunately, many don’t realize the change in consciousness that comes about with older people. Instead of realizing that Granny’s Spiritual Eye is opening so that she can see into the other worlds, they say that Granny is losing her mind, when it is not true.

Excerpted from The Book of ECK Parables, Volume 2.

27 Responses to Granny’s Spiritual Eye Is Opening

1. Karen says:

Yes, indeed “everything that happens in life has a spiritual purpose.” Thank for sharing this wonderful story.
    MTBB

2. Inyang Imah E says:

Thank you Mahanta for your love that you share with us around the world. MTBB

3. Gabi says:

I’m so glad this ECKist had the opportunity to learn so much about her mother during the last time the old lady staid with her, and the mother had the opportunity to learn about the ECK and the ECK Masters.

4. Patricia Colant says:

I love this story, I have had similar experiences with relatives. As long as they are not drugged they can tell us a lot.
    Thank you for this story Mahanta and for your Love
    In ECK,

5. Mukoro Francis says:

Life consist the inner and the outer. The inner influence the outer. The spiritual journey start before birth that is why Eckists dwell in love while on the physical earth so that while leaving they know they have beautiful on exit from the world.

6. jim Arbuckle says:

My mom was an Eckist for more than 30 years and an HI. Her translation was easy for her and thanks to Wah Z, she did not suffer. His spiritual love and protection was with her during her translation. I felt the Master’s love too, as well as his compassion. The Master never leaves us, even during our final hours of this life. After my mom completed her translation into the spiritual worlds with Wah Z by her side, I went home and in a state of utter exhaustion, I fell into a quick and deep sleep. Suddenly Wah Z appeared in my inner vision and he said with love and gentleness “Let’s go—I’m taking you to see your mother.” I was filled with light and joy. I was comforted. With the sound of a swoosh I was with the Mahanta, traveling through the inner worlds where he took me to meet her. She was whole and at peace. My heart was healed and I too, was at peace.

Thank you Sri Harold for the love and compassion you gave so unconditionally to me and my mom during our greatest time of need. I will always be thankful.

7. Adday says:

Thank you for this beautiful story of the experiences of heaven while still on earth. Soul, the real person that we are in all eternity is ever whole and without any physical disability. The words we hear from those who appear not to make sense in their utterances are making sense but in another dimension and this story helped to shed more light on that. Grateful for the wisdom shared

8. jim Arbuckle says:

The ECK Masters are real. Have experienced them for myself, and others can too. Keep an open heart and mind. Fill your self with God’s love. The Mahanta works in mysterious and quiet ways, out of the lime light for he needs not praise or recognition for his good works. God’s blessings flow to all with whom he makes contact. When/if we open our hearts, minds and total being to God it will show us the Mahanta and those wonderful Eck Masters working for the benefit of every soul.

9. Bill Marcus says:

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us! Its good to know that the ECK Masters and
    the Mahanta are always there , near to our heart, ready to help us.

With Love in ECK,

Bill Marcus

10. Claudia says:

This story telling the Master came at the right time for me. It’s been a while since I’m looking for testimonies of life over death over the internet. I’ve been in ECKANKAR for 20 years, but unfortunately I have never had any experience out of my body. This troubles me a lot, because despite the great love of the Master, I am very afraid of death. I was a 4 year old girl when my father died. I missed it so much, and I’ve never even dreamed of it. I do not understand why. For so long I ask the Master to experience something out of the body. But nothing happens to me. Maybe this is my test.
    Baraka bashad!

11. Julia says:

As ECKists we know this to be true. The problem comes when we have to protect our older relatives from neighbours who think they are losing the plot because they start to see into other worlds. This is when the Cloak of the Mahanta comes to our aid.
    Thank you for this article it has been very timely.

12. Bibiche Mukangwa says:

13. Bryan Mattimore says:

When my dad died/translated (over 40 years ago) it was hard for him to understand that he had left his body. I was able to travel with him in the inner worlds and let him know he was indeed now on a different plane of experience. This happened several times before the last time I saw him when he was established in his new inner home.

My dad was living in a small but beautiful cottage on a brilliant, crystal-blue lake…. It’s not hard to imagine how comforting this was for me to know he was taken care of and happy.

Bryan M

14. Gabriel Akinmoyede says:

We have a saying where I was raised that when you are old and ready to go where you came from, you become a baby again. Thank you Mahanta, you are truly the “truth.”

15. bamidele says:

Thank you Wah Z.

Is it good to carry our close ones with us by requesting the Master to bring them to join us once in a while to chant the HU?

16. Leila says:

This is so very true…My grandmother was talking to ‘people’ unseen by us as she was departing this earth, my aunt was also talking to ‘people’ as she lay on her deathbed, funny enough she was speaking in English, a language she did not know. My best friend’s brother-in-law was waving to ‘people’ and smiling as he did so, and lastly my step father who left this earth on the operating table had a big smile on his face as if he had recognised loved ones awaiting to greet him in the other worlds…so very true.

17. Peter ikem says:

Thank you Z for this insightful experience of the sound and light of God. The Master is always there for all. It’s a matter of realisation. Grandma had her experience at the point when she was ready. Is never late.

18. Jo Jo Carter says:

The story shows me that the Inner Master is always with me and my loved ones. That is a wonderful gift this lifetime!

19. Eileen says:

Thank you for sharing such a loving story. It wonderful to be reminded it’s in GODs time and being there and being open as a vehicle for love is all you need.

20. Elke says:

Elderly people and little children with their “imaginary” friends often see across the veil into the inner worlds. When we know this we can give them more respect. Love the story. Thank you Sri Harold. 💛

21. Oluchi Patrick says:

When the time is right, the Master steps in.

Soul is eternal. It just is.

23. Joanne says:

Such a comfort to read 💜💚❤️

24. Kokoette Bassey says:

Thank you Wah Z, for sharing this to help me understand the power of Soul. I had a similar experience with my late mum who translated at 93 years. Before she finally left the physical world, her speeches changed. Her dialectical tone was quite different from her original tongue, yet all what she said to us was remarkably consistent and meaningful.

25. Nnenna says:

Once the chela is ready, the Master becons. The story tellers mother had her turning point when she broke her viterbrae, then she was sent to her daughter’s house to live. The story teller being an Eckist does her spiritual exercises and has the presence of Divine Spirit with her and her family. That has helped to raise the consciousness of her mother, and she had that privilege of being in company of the Eck Masters and that helped her a lot during her transition. That privilege came from the daughter who is an Eckist. The teachings of Eck positions us as Eckists in our various families to perform these functions once in a while. It is the Mahanta who gives us this privilege.

26. Janice says:

So beautiful thank you for sharing the story

27. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

Waoo! Everything that happens in life has a spiritual purpose. In this helpless state this grandma had to open her heart to God´s love. Then she got the truth through her personal experiences.

Thank you Mahanta for your love.