A Dream about This Article

s16-kw-120By Sri Harold Klemp

For several days I’d stewed over this weekend’s assignment: this article.

That’s seldom the case. For most assignments, ideas come to mind during the week, which I jot down, because these promptings are like vapor. They come easily, but they quickly vanish too.

So it was unusual for this article to so trouble me.

Here’s my challenge: how to differentiate my article from all the excellent stories around mine? How? A big question.

Little ideas popped up on my mind’s screen throughout the week. How about the nurse who’d shopped a number of churches before settling on one where she felt at home, among friends? No, I’d already done that. A repeat would be stale.

All right, what about the story of captive wild animals choosing friends that in the wild would have a standing invitation to dinner? Interesting. But not this time.

Well, then, how about one on love? I wasn’t in the mood.

So you can imagine how I carried a very uneasy mind off to bed. The night dragged on. Each time I surfaced a moment from sleep—no inspiration yet.

Still I had complete confidence that the ECK, the Holy Spirit, would provide. Hadn’t It always?

But why the delay?

Then It spoke!

Rather, It showed me in a short, vivid inner experience. Sure, call it a dream if you like.

I awoke in the other worlds to find myself toting a well-worn copy of The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, the ECK bible. Some pages had fallen out. So I’d headed for a bookbinder who specialized in the repair of volumes precious to their owners.

Mine was dear. Scribbled notes in the margins recalled concepts that fleshed out the text or marked a quote once used in an ECK publication.

The bookbinder studied this patient. “I’ll see what I can do.”

A week later I returned  to his shop. A face like a troubled bloodhound greeted me. “The pages won’t stick,” he groused. “There’s no reason they shouldn’t. There’s no charge.” He brushed away the twenty I tried to hand him. I started  for the door.

“By the way,” he called after me, “what does the title mean?”

“The Way of the Eternal.”

He repeated it. “You know, I read bits and pieces of it while trying to restore the pages to the binding. The pages are thin, but they should have stuck. So why is the book so important to you?”

“It’s the holy scriptures of Eckankar.” And I explained about the marginalia.

His head had started at the mention of Eckankar.

“You know,” he mused, “I’d never heard of Eckankar until last evening when a friend told me about it. Come back in a week. I’ll give it another try.”

A week later, his face was a sunflower. “Would you lend it to me for a week?”

“I’d be happy to,” I laughed. “But you could have your own copy today. The price is reasonable.” He was grateful for a nearby ECK center’s phone number.

“How much do I owe you?”

“No charge. I think I’m coming out ahead.”

And that’s how the ECK provided me with the material to write the article you’ve just read.

A word about the inner worlds: they’re real. There are also real events taking place in those very real worlds. So study your dreams. Write them down. I guarantee you’ll profit spiritually.

31 Responses to A Dream about This Article

1. Omobolanle Akindayomi says:

Lovely. Thank you Wah Z for this beautiful dream experience. It teaches me to be a conscious dreamer. And by being a conscious dreamer, I am learning to be a conscious co-worker with The SUGMAD, The ECK and The MAHANTA. May The Blessings Be.

2. jim Arbuckle says:

Its amazing how the Eck works through its divine channel, the Living Eck Master. It’s all knowing and finds even what the Living Eck Master needs help with.

Just imagined right now that I was reading this blog and my post in a dream… cool. Thank you Mahanta for the gift of consciousness.

4. Paul Akpokodje says:

I had a good laugh Z. Lovely!

5. Zacchaeus Akighir says:

Thank you Z. You have put my mind at rest by sharing the experience which showed that “even you, at the top of the spiritual hierarchy (in the human form)” do have to wait for the ECK reply.
    When I have a problem that needs your advice as to how I should proceed; and I ask for guidance (through dreams – sleeping, or waking) or through signs, I get anxious when I am not being answered by you. I have always felt uneasy when this happens. Your shared story has answered my anxiety, my uneasiness, and a host of other feelings in more ways than I can put down here. I can now wait on the ECK, knowing that even you – the ECK in human form – do wait at times.
    Thank you once more; and may the blessings be.

6. Helene Anderson says:

Cool dream Z! Especially the part about the pages not sticking the first time the seeker had the book for repair. This thought will help me in my Vahana efforts. Thanks for sharing your dream on this blog, it opened my heart more today. ❤️

7. Kokoette Bassey says:

Thank you Wah Z for sharing your inner experience in this article.
    ECK always help us unfold spiritual blessings through dream experiences.

8. Janet Starr says:

Thank you Wah Z for the reminder that the ECK will always provide. Having the clarity of the experience. Worth the effort.

9. Beatrice says:

In writing we embed the experience inside Soul such that it is lived and experienced- thanks Wah Z❤️

10. Charles Brambaifa says:

Wah Z I was glad to read your article on this platform for the first time. This is an opportunity for me to say thank you for all your love.

11. Komolafe Adeyinka says:

Absolute Trust in the ECK is what we all need. Thank you WAH Z for this inspirational dream experience.

12. M says:

Inner spiritual experiences are, in fact, lessons for our souls, seeing places and teachings are all blessings from the ECK by Mahanta, and concessions for lovers of Sugmad.
    Thank u Mahanta, you are in my heart with love❤️

13. Wilfried says:

No event of lasting value in my Life ever happened without arousing the memory of, “I experienced this earlier already.”

14. Chukwuemeka Ozukwe says:

Thank you MAHANTA, for all the blessings. May the blessings be.

15. Mboukou Claude says:

Je vous aimes Wah Z merci pour vos messages.

16. Nnenna says:

Thank you Wah Z. Am talking to you in the inner about my own dreams. This story gives me some respite that it will be well with me.

17. Leland Curtis Roth says:

My spiritual “daughter”‘s birthday was Aug 14, so as usual Sri Harold’s timing in getting his Shariyat Ki Sugmad dream experience online for the world to appreciate was awesome.

My latest inner experience with Z (Sri Harold’s nickname) was for me to write 15 times a day for awhile: I will love ALL.

Huuuuu

18. Cordelia says:

What stood out for me was the complete confidence that the ECK would provide the inspiration. We need patience, commitment and courage to ask for the spiritual lessons behind delays in finding solutions to our problems. This has reinforced the importance of paying attention to my dreams and writing them down, as well as the spiritual lessons behind everyday ecperiences and the need to make note of them.
    Thank you Wah Z for your love and the spiritual lessons behind this article.

19. Charles Okafor says:

Thank you for sharing this insightful story.

20. Tammy Attama says:

Love this! I have been recording my dreams since I was a child many years ago. I drew them before I learned to write. In reviewing my dreams, I have found information about past lives, upcoming events, insights into challenges I was having, and my travels to the other worlds. My favorites are the ones I spend with the Dream Master, Wah Z. Just recently I had an inner experience with two of the ECK Masters, Wah Z and Praja Pati (the ECK Master who helps animals), who not only helped me with an issue that had come up with our dog but also gave me a big chuckle over another matter. What a gift of love it is to have the honor and privilege of remembering my dreams and inner travels but especially to have the companionship of the ECK Masters. Thank you!

21. Albert ibinabo says:

Dreams are gift from God to open how eyes for future occurrence and motivate how spiritual experience

22. Laurence Cruz says:

“A word about the inner worlds; they’re real.” For me, these words, and everything about this article, is proof that you’re a true living master, Wah Z. This world is the dream. Thank you for the endless love and wisdom and guidance.

23. Daniel Bright says:

Thank you Wah Z for the tip and reminder on how to prepare for an ECK presentation, trusting the ECK and working with our dreams. Thank you Z.

24. Moses Nduekhe says:

Thanks very much Wah Z. I really love your last statement that goes thus: “So study your dreams. Write them down. I guarantee you’ll profit spiritually.” You just don’t talk. You make statements of facts. Thanks for this reminder and reassurance.
    I would do the spiritual exercises. Write down my dreams. And study the dreams. This discipline may be lacking in my quarters.
    Thank you so very much Wah Z.

25. Richard says:

Dreams are wonderful. Divine gifts to Soul.

26. Ernest Edukere says:

“No charge,” but guarantee you’ll profit spiritually.

Yes the dreams we have … there is no charge, but studying them will guarantee that I profiit spiritually!

Thanks Wah Z

27. Brian W. Mead says:

I am grateful for your sharing of the process you go through when preparing to write an article on the Teachings of ECK. When I am preparing to be the Officiator for the ECK Light and Sound Service, I go through a similar process, not only for Officiating, but also when being the guest speaker, or speaking at an ECK public presentation. I always seek that inner guidance as there is always something specific that needs to be said that the ECK wants said to touch that Soul who is ready. Thank you for the “look in.”

28. michael best says:

Timely, but then again that is how it works.

29. Sara says:

Thank you so much Wah Z. Yes, the inner worlds are real. Every change that comes through my life, first I see it in my dreams.

Love you MAHANTA ❤️

30. AdemolaShote says:

Great article, the reality of inner experience, and its influence on our day to day chores.

31. Bi Veronica Ngwa says:

So great an experience Wah Z.
    Thanks for reminding us about the reality of the inner worlds and their rich experiences.