Harold Klemp Speaks on the Role of Humor in Spirituality

This clip is from Harold Klemp’s 2009 talk “The Secret Path to Heaven.”

7 Responses to Harold Klemp Speaks on the Role of Humor in Spirituality

1. Folorouncho latoundji says:

Very wonderful. Thanks a lot Mahanta.

2. prem says:

Thank you Sri Harold I used to love this funny program. Lots of humor. Also Faulty Towers it was funny.

3. Karen says:

Thank you Mahanta.
    Yes, I used to watch “are you being served.” It was really funny. Good comedy – they don’t make them like that anymore.
    I agree with Arlene.
    MTBB

4. RICHARD OKAGBARE says:

Read this right after a teary spell. Yes, I smiled and it’s like this one was lined up just to make me happy again. Thank you Mahanta.

5. Nnenna says:

I have had experience of a spiritual humuour but I couldn’t get the mesage until it just struck, and lol, Wah Z is this what your telling me. I bust into laughter, I got the spiritual content in the humour and I couldn’t help laughing at my self. The spiritual lesson even though was meant for me, was laughable. Am grateful Wah Z.

6. ARLENE FORBES OF TX says:

I LOVE LISTENING TO YOU SRI HAROLD YOU MAKE IT SO SIMPLE A CHILD CAN UNDERSTAND THANK HUUUUUUUUUUUUU

7. Nwabuikwu Kanu-Mgbemena says:

Thank you Sri Harold. We just returned from an ECK Area Seminar at Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria; at which our dear RESA, Ifeatu Areh, was the Guest Speaker. His theme talk titled: “Thank God I’m an ECKist” was filled with humour, that for most of the talk, attendees roared with thunderous laughter and applause. Very uplifting indeed.