Light and Sound

Photo by: Kristy Walker

Touch me

with inexplicably glorious

Music,

an instant in the rush of time,

scarcely a breath of wind.

Take me

far beyond the shores of my knowledge

to understanding,

above the mountains arched,

upward to the sky,

to knowingness.

Teach me

the silent voice heard in the whisper,

to hear the unspoken words

etched on the sands

of creation.

As the eagle dips its wings in gold,

the truth is learned,

the gift is received,

the Light,

the Sound.

—Pier Mercer

Awareness of Love and Protection

Rising high above our worries and doubts helps us gain the eagle’s perspective of life and truth. Here is a contemplation seed from Sri Harold Klemp to help you become an eagle, soaring into the spiritual heights of your own inner worlds.

Guardian Angels

By Harold Klemp

When we speak of opening your wings, it’s coming into an awareness of the spiritual love and protection of the ECK Masters.

They are the guardian angels around you all the time. It’s just a matter of opening your awareness and going above the human consciousness to recognize and benefit from this.

Often you benefit anyway because most people benefit from the protection and the love without even knowing about it. Only later do they come to this realization and recognition of God’s love showering down upon them.

Excerpted from The Secret of Love, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 14.

8 Responses to Light and Sound

1. OKOME Évelyne says:

Merci Wah Z et aux Maîtres de toujours répondre l’amour autour de nous…

2. Mary says:

I love you Mahanta.

3. Albert foxall says:

Pier,
    Thank You for a very Loving poem . “Teach me the silent voice that’s heard in a whisper, to hear the unspoken words” Love is the Silent Sound. Albert

4. ellen says:

Thank you for speaking with the language of the heart.

5. Alexander Ojie says:

Thank you Mahanta for this. May the blessings be!

6. Nnena says:

If there is any thing I have learnt from this part, it is the real definition of love. Prior to this part, and having belonged to a popular one, I was not taught the secrets of love and I didn’t know them, it is now as an Eckist I can say,”OOH REALY.” Thanks Sri Harold.

7. Peter S. says:

I think I used to sing HU a bit mentally.
    My new exercise is to really try and Love God as I am doing it.
    I’ve realized you can’t survive without Love.

8. Moses Nduekhe says:

Thanks Wah Z for bringing this up. Thanks to Pier Mercer for a very insightful poem.
    There is no better time than now to be reminded of what i need to do in order to benefit more from the love and protection of the ECK.
    I am receiving the love and protection already. All i have to say is a very big thank you to you Wah Z. I am indeed grateful