Animals in Heaven

This clip is from Harold Klemp’s 2009 talk “Spiritual Lessons from Living.”

13 Responses to Animals in Heaven

1. Bronwyn says:

Our pets can teach us so much about unconditional love. Thank you “Z” for sharing the truth about Soul and its many forms. It is wonderful to know that our pets have the opportunity to evolve through their many incarnations too.

2. Stacie Schultz says:

Thank you for your timely message. When my parrot Bini translated, or died suddenly, I was very heartbroken. She was my “girlfriend” as I would tell her. She knew how to sing the HU and was very affectionate. She would also sing songs all “in the key of bird” that would put smiles on people’s faces. She happily did that many times in her life, uplifting those who would hear her songs. At her death I hoped she was doing well and contacted a friend with animal communication skills who said she was congratulated on a job well done. Be that as it may, I still missed her and wondered how she was faring in her new place. One day in contemplation I asked how she was and turned to see her perched on Sri Harold’s shoulder. She was happy and thanked me for being in her life. Although seeing her caused me to cry again, I knew Bini was where she needed to be and was going onwards in her journey as soul. I am grateful for her time in my life, and thank Sri Harold for letting me see she really was OK.

3. Lucie Payette says:

Animals knows how to love. A few years ago, I had a wonderful little bird who could talk simple sentences like “Hi, how are you?” She was lovely. But she became very ill. I treated her for 3 weeks with antibiotics. If this could not cure her, an operation was not possible. So seeing that was it, while she was in my left hand, I asked her: “Are you ready to leave?” She then took my index finger, brought it to her forehead where it was hurting, and I heard inwardly, “Yes”. The next day I brought her to the doctor to free her from her soring body. I knew I would see her again, probably in her cage. Amazingly, two days later, I heard flying in the living room, but could not see her. She was on top of the curtain. I remembered that this was her favorite spot to fly away from her cage. So she came back in her astral body for a last farewell. Thank you to much Mahanta for teaching us that Animals are Souls. I would not have expected this experience without this knowledge.

4. James Isiwu Aguwa says:

Thanks to Mahanta for bringing this awareness of animals being in heavens to us.

5. Rama Badarou Soule says:

Thank you Wah Z. Your story awakens me to the attention, even to the particular consideration that should be paid to Souls dressed in animal bodies. I realized that, as do human beings, animals are on mission. They are also channels of God to teach! It is obvious that they must report on their missions. Very sincerely, animals are Soul too and are in heaven! Moreover, I personally know that sometimes ECK Masters choose animal bodies, to manifest themselves to Souls coated with human bodies. ECKANKAR teachings are full of truths. They awaken to a higher consciousness. True!

Each Soul follows the cycle that devolves upon It. Thank you for this additional awakening, Wah Z! I am very grateful for the joy and happiness that my ECKist’ status has been granting me.

6. Elizabeth, Germany says:

This pure love that Sri Harold mentions helped my cats to leave their worn out body and go to heaven.
    I was overwhelmed with joy to see them running on a green meadow while having tears of goodbye.
    As Soul they choosed to stay in a cat body for a while to learn about love, giving and accepting love.
    In the end it´s all about love. And spiritual freedom. Even for cats, because they are Soul, too.
    Elizabeth, Germany

7. AdemolaShote says:

In the ECK heaven animals are there too. Thank you Wah Z for this reminder. Souls in diffent forms, animals, plants, minerals name it are all there. My love to Z for his love always.

8. F. Lise 🍂🦅🐴ST Pierre says:

Merci merci merci pour tous surtout de t’as présence dans le monde et dans nos cœurs.
    Que les bénédictions soient

9. Elke Hughes says:

Animals have taught me so much about love that I am very glad that they share also the inner worlds with us. Thank you for opening our eyes to more truth Sri Harold.

10. Nnena says:

Thank you Mahanta, it’s real. Animals are in heaven too. Love Wah Z.

11. Zacchaeus Akighir says:

When the Mahanta said “…in the ECK heaven, these things are there, so don’t worry”; that was where my initial worrying started! How could these Souls be in heaven when they are supposed to be transiting through their “spiritual evolution”, so to speak, to the apex of creation, which is the Souls in human bodies? But the little cloud of doubt cleared, and I realized that these Souls – the birds, the fish, the dogs etc are in heaven carrying out Gods mission at their time in the “spiritual evolutionary cycle” as Souls are to do. That even the ECK Masters, after attaining their perfection, may chose to come back to the earth planet to carry out Gods mission that may be assigned to them. It is a wonderful ECK heaven. Thank you Z.

12. Bi V. says:

Thank you Mahanta for this reminder that the Holy Spirit is the Voice of God and it is for all God’s creation, not only for human beings. Yes, heaven has all we see in our world. This implies minerals, plants, and animals are Souls too. We all live and together because of God’s love and because we need each other to learn how to give and receive Divine Love.
    May The Blessings Be.