Divine Gifts—An Autistic Child Gets Comfort from a Rocker

This clip is from Harold Klemp’s 2010 talk “A Golden Contract.”

8 Responses to Divine Gifts—An Autistic Child Gets Comfort from a Rocker

1. Karen says:

Thank you Master, for this inspiring video! As Rick stated, that closing sentence is profound: “We put ourselves there and that it is up to us, ultimately, to get ourselves out of that position.”

2. Bi V. says:

Great Wah Z!
    @ Richard Joan Lopez, you could also get more information in Spanish by visiting the ECKANKAR website: http://www.eckankar.org
    Go to the section on ECKANKAR around the world, you would find countries whose first language is Spanish. There you can then get connected to the other needs like Spanish ECK books and other benefits of ECKANKAR, especially the HU song.
    You are welcome to know more about you and I as soul and why we are here.
    May God’s blessings be.

3. Richard Joan Lopez says:

I love the voice of the Eck living master. He made me feel calm and relax. I would like to talk with someone member of Eckankar but my first language is Spanish. I speak English but it’s more comfortable to me if I find someone who speak Spanish. If somebody know please let me know. Thanks.

4. Rick Holcomb says:

I think I’ll contemplate on the last paragraph of Sri Harold’s talk: “Any kind of state or condition that a person is in, that you are in, that anyone else is in, that I’m in – We put ourselves there and that it is up to us, ultimately, to get ourselves out of that position.”

This suggests a need for me to look fearlessly into my contribution to the causes of my conditions and to work creatively to resolve them the best I can. Thankfully, Eckankar provides me with a tool kit to do just that – even to look into past lives for the root causes of the conditions and to accept my less than perfect behavior in the past, not to mention the present. Recently I had a good look at my diet and learned many things I could do better to help my physical body, and I took a good look into my thoughts and attitudes for a good clean out. Both of these projects are ongoing in my attempts to purify my consciousness and take responsibility for working my way out off all of the negative conditions I carry. For me, this is an important part of the golden pathway to Spiritual Freedom, and ultimately to experiencing and sharing the love found in God Consciousness.

5. Rama Badarou Soule says:

Thank you Wah Z for these additional awakenings. Thanks to ECKANKAR’s teachings, I do realize that everything is in its place. There is no more surprise. How blessed we are!

Your constant guidance is priceless. Eventhough physically or not blind, now we can see, we can know. There is always a way! I remain very grateful. Thank you so much, Wah Z. ❤

6. Holly says:

I love these little videos that show Divine Love in action!

To see another going through whatever condition Soul needs to go through to learn about Itself and about divine love, takes compassion and understanding.

Lovely video. Thanks Sri Harold.

To go through your own circumstances, likewise would need compassion. The eternal forgiveness of all things including our self.

“The eternal forgiveness of all things in life becomes the temporal forgiveness of love.”
    – The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Books One & Two, p.256

8. Moses Nduekhe says:

Thanks very much Wah Z for yet another very important reminder.
    Its usually very difficult for us to accept the hard truth that what ever position in life that we have come to find ourselves, we are responsible.
    Therefore its up to us to make the decision if we want to remain there or not.
    To me the closing statement from The Master is apt.
    Thanks very much Wah Z.