For True Survival

Have you ever wished someone could see the true you? The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master sees and loves each Soul that invites his help.

This spiritual exercise helps you work with the Mahanta to renew your capacity for love and become reacquainted with your God-given survival instincts.

By Harold Klemp

“The love of life begins with the descent of Soul into this physical universe. It is the great survival factor which all Souls have, some greater than others; but it is always there, instilled in each so deeply that often it must be uncovered by the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master to give the seeker something creative in his life.”

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Book Two, p. 63

Take a few deep breaths and sing HU for several moments. The Master’s love for you glows in your heart, refreshing your love for life. This two-way flow may appear as a fountain, a vibrating circle of Light, or even as two drops of water beading together. Let the Inner Master create a vision for you.

* * *

In your day, remember this love as you use your creativity to resolve conflicts from a spiritual perspective.

From Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat, Book Two, p. 45.

6 Responses to For True Survival

1. David says:

It is good that Eckists tend to be resourceful, innovative and problem solvers which is practicing to be a creative vehicle for Eck. Sometimes I forget that I too need help and guidance to work through difficulties. Developing the awareness to see the help available around me allows me to McGuiver many situations and find unusual solutions that otherwise be missed. The next step is not worrying about who will benefit, but just do it.

2. Ameerat says:

Phew! Mahanta’s guidance is truly always there; every step of the way. However, a realisation I came to this morning is that we have to help ourselves too. By listening and following our inner nudges for example, by taking the lead i.e the first step and by walking the talk amongst others. If we are unable to accept and follow this guidance of the Master in our lives, it’s almost as good as it not being there…in our lives. So, that you may improve in your life, act and live the life of ECK. Thank you for this Master😘. May the Blessings Be.

3. David says:

Book two has really helped me understand the creation as created by God and Soul’s part in it.

4. Alex Ferguson says:

There is no denial to the fact that Mahanta’s love has changed my life. It has made me reborn as a new child with an ever lasting eagerness to learn to become a true channel of God’s love. To become one with the Holy Spirit.

Ever since I started seeing blue light in the inner, I feel a true sense of protection and love flowing over me. I feel a strong purpose to be good and kind to people.

The limitlessness of this path drives me to keep improving myself.

There was never a beginning or end to Mahanta’s love. It is always there.

5. Rama Badarou Soule says:

The road seemed long and full of pitfalls. I still wonder how my life could have been without a True Living Master. I am grateful to have found the ECKANKAR teachings in my current incarnation. I am always happy for the gift of awareness of my divine nature – Soul – and, of the constant presence of the Mahanta with me anytime, anywhere.

More than ever I stand ready to continue working with the Mahanta to renew my capacity for love and become reacquainted with my God-given survival instincts.
    I will continue to practicing this spiritual exercise.

Thank you Sri Harold.
    I love you all!

6. Moses Nduekhe says:

Thanks very much Wah Z for a wonderful spiritual exercise.

These stuff are usually hands-on spiritual tools to living a more spiritually richer and enjoyable life.
    The first call I received this morning came from someone that over the past few weeks I haven’t felt really good about.
    I thought I’ve been treated unjustly by him.

After my usually spiritual exercise in the office, was his call. He told me about an ongoing job and a new one that would start in a matter of days
    Surprisingly, he went into details. That’s very unlike him. He said he was going to come the next day with papers.
    This development is indeed shocking. Soon after he dropped the call, I started thinking aloud, “what’s responsible for this pleasant surprise, could it be as a result of the creative exercise I did last night and this morning aimed at resolving outstanding issues or the spiritual exercise I just finished doing before his came in.”

Anyways, my anger and frustration resulting from events of the past few weeks vanished. I felt love for him instantly. I have forgiven myself for being so angry and also forgive all those involved in the saga. Just hope we all learn to be more loving and kind to each other.

For me, this call was the “Master’s Stroke.” Divine spirit as the The Master puts it, doesn’t lead or live life for us, we do the best we can to assist ourselves, then divine spirit will step in to help out.

Thanks very much Wah Z for the changing scenario.