Are You Looking for Spiritual Food?

Are You Looking for Spiritual FoodIn the story below Sri Harold Klemp reveals a personal inner experience and his interpretation of it. Look for clues to the future of bringing the ECK teachings to Souls that need them.

Feed My Kangaroos

By Harold Klemp

On the inner planes I met a number of ECKists who worked on a farm. They were bringing in hay from the fields, all the while looking up at the sky which was full of rain clouds. I was sitting on a tractor not far from the field when one of the ECKists spotted me.

“Bring that tractor and hay wagon over here,” he said. “We can load it with hay and get it all inside before the rain starts.” So I drove over to them, and they loaded it. We pulled up next to a building, and they began throwing bales of hay through a window.

“Hey, wait a minute,” I said. “You’re throwing the hay into my bedroom.” I was sharing a room with Peddar Zaskq. “We sleep there, you know.” These ECKists acted like farmers and looked like farmers, but they didn’t know how to tie a bale. The strings were not adjusted, and the bale fell apart when you picked it up. Hay was strewn all over the floor and the beds.

“We’ve done this before when it was going to rain,” they answered. “There are some animals coming in, and we have to give them feed.”

Then I asked them, “What’s up there?” pointing to an upper window. We climbed a ladder and looked down on thousands of stock pens. At the other end of the building, priests were unloading truck after truck of kangaroos.

I called over to one of the priests, “How many?” “Fourteen thousand,” he said.

The experience meant a lot spiritually. The kangaroos symbolized the springiness of Soul. Soul is happy, bouncing, and always jumping around. The truckloads symbolized the many people ready to come to ECK from different religions and get spiritual food. The experience told me that the ECK initiates have to get ready; they have to learn how to provide the spiritual food for these people.

Excerpted from The Book of ECK Parables, Volume 3.

Contemplation Seeds

What spiritual food do you need?

How will you help other Souls satisfy their spiritual hunger?

9 Responses to Are You Looking for Spiritual Food?

1. Pamela I says:

This is a call for all to be ready to serve as clear channels wherever and whenever we can. There are indeed so many looking for spiritual food. Thank you Mahanta!

2. Ameerat says:

We do the much we can and leave the rest to divine spirit. May the blessings be. 😀 Thank you all for your contributions.

3. David says:

In our past, the spiritual food has been so diluted that we needed a lot just to survive. Today this is not true. A little goes a long way. There is a lot to digest in this spiritual food today and it satisfies all who are spiritually hungry.

4. David says:

Does the rain indicate the end of this Golden Age is not that far away and there’s plenty that needs to be done before then?
    I’ve worked jobs where it was always a rush job. The first thing to go when people feel rushed is quality. When quality degrades, we end up trespassing on other people’s spaces.

That’s what I got from the article. Did anyone else notice something else of interest in this story?

5. Marie says:

I had lived a pretty long time in the absence of God’s Love. I know how miserable and painful it would be to not be able to experience God’s Love. So when I came to Eck, I clinged on to the teachings so firmly because the Love of God kept pouring into me during my spiritual exercises and contemplations which rejuvenated my whole being. During hard times, I love and trust in the Holy Spirit. When I do it, I experience the love of God flowing into me just the way water flows from a faucet.
    Looking back, I realise how much I had craved for God’s Love and how contented and peaceful I became when I finally found Eck and God’s Love in my life. For me, God’s Love is the spiritual food too.
    When I look at people around me who also suffer due to the absence of God’s love in their lives and who need it so much, I am quick to share the HU with them. Because I know HU opens our hearts to God’s Love.
    I live because of God’s Love and I am forever thankful to it.

6. John R. Aberle says:

Fascinating explanation for the dream story. I love the explanations, Sri Harold Klemp gives about dream images and how to translate them.

7. david b. says:

For me, the ECK is a Golden Divine Force – a Force that Soul can actually feel, that nourishes it and feeds it. When Soul finally makes contact with It, it can actually feel this love. It is literally food for Soul.

8. Anne says:

Spiritual food I need is Love. In Eck, we know that “To get Love, we need to give Love.” So I plan to Love God with all my heart and treat my fellow beings with kindness and compassion.
    I will help other Souls satisfy their spiritual hunger by listening to them during their hard times and suggesting them to sing HU, a love song to God.
    God loves all Souls unconditionally. I try my best every day to return at least some part of that love to God.
    I am so grateful to have found Eck teachings and I would be glad to help other Souls in need find it too.
    May the blessings be!

9. Moses Nduekhe says:

Thanks so very much Wah Z.
    True, there are lots of Souls out there looking for spiritual food.
    All that there is, is for us to make ourselves pure channels in bringing this spiritual message to their door step.
    We do the much we can and leave the rest to Divine Spirit.