Just Sing HU!

Youth in ECK share the benefits of HU.

10 Responses to Just Sing HU!

1. Tony Dimegwu says:

The HU has become a permanent dish on my table and I have such a horrible spiritual appetite! So blessed am an Eckist.

2. Anna says:

I have noticed that during rough phases of life, when we keep singing HU as much as possible, it helps us cross the phase easily. Because we are tuning in to the Highest and most Powerful sound of God. It brings miraculous changes to our whole being if we let it.

3. Jimmy says:

What is the difference between an Eckankar member who sings Hu and a non-member who does the same? Will they experience different benefits?

• Heather says:

The benefits are same. All can sing HU and experience it’s benefits. It doesn’t matter if a person is an Eckist or Not. What is important is to keep your heart open to exeperience the Love of God.
      Those who sing HU on a regular basis usually notice the changes that brings to them spiritually.

4. HUMPHREY H. ONAH says:

Singing HU makes me face the day with complete assurance to serve life and get the best for the day

5. Benjamin Igbinoba says:

The wonders of HU is simply amazing. It’s so simple, yet so powerful. I just can’t imagine how my life would have been without the HU. Thank you Mahanta.

6. AZUBUIKE says:

HU is the most powerful blessing in my life.

7. Catherine Stevens says:

That’s a great video! So good to see all these young people embrace their own divinity!

8. Kemi Ramsey says:

Thank you ECK Youth for this beautiful video. It radiates love and opens my heart every time I watch it – which has been many times over the years. The HU is such a blessing- you can sing it, hear it, be it- all love, always there to share. Thank you Mahanta.

9. Eck Steven says:

Thanks for sharing Youth in ECK..
    May the blessings be

Copyright © 2019 ECKANKAR. All Rights Reserved. This copyright applies to this home page and all other pages of this website. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA.