It Has Changed My Life

It Has Changed my LifeBy Jody, Saskatchewan, Canada

I’m so grateful for the Spiritual Exercises for the Shariyat, Book One. It gives all who read it and try the spiritual exercises a unique opportunity to move ahead spiritually.

I believe the reason it is so powerful and effective is that most of the exercises have three parts: a quote from the holy book—The Shariyat; the actual spiritual exercise—each one unique; and guidance on what to look for in your outer life—changes being made by the ECK, the Holy Spirit.

Practicing the exercises, a person might gain an insight into a problem, receive divine protection, feel more relaxed with the flow of life, see the coincidences and divine timing happening all around, or experience the ECK-Vidya in the form of Golden-tongued Wisdom or a waking dream. The list of possibilities goes on.

For me personally, the wonder of this book is found on page 61, in a single sentence that has changed my life and brought me into a closer relationship with God. It states simply, “Each time you think of the Mahanta, Soul is in touch with God.”

This is the reason I came on the path of ECK in the first place!

Spiritual Exercises for The Shariyat, Book One is available at www.ECKBooks.org and at your favorite online booksellers.

8 Responses to It Has Changed My Life

1. Teena Oarue-Itseuwa says:

This book has been a wonderful companion to me especially in times of needing answers to certain things. The Mahanta has shown up to me greatly.

2. Samson Atotuoma says:

When ever I read the Shariyat I fall in love with it in fact I feel uplifted

3. Ameerat says:

This story really made me feel calm and relaxed. It brought smiles to my heart. Thank you everyone, even for your lovely comments.

4. Tammy Attama says:

Yes! It is powerful! When this first book came out I began doing the exercises (one per day) in the first book and then when the Shariyat Book Two came out, I did all of the exercises in it, one each day. It was a nice breath of fresh air. Now I alternate between book one and two doing random Spiritual Exercises (the Shariyat technique…asking Mahanta what I need for this day and opening the book to a random page). It never fails me. I have had beautiful, wondrous experiences and insights both on the inner and the outer directly related to the exercises in these books and to what I need for the day. Even though I have been doing Spiritual Exercises for over 15 years, there seems to be something extra special about these exercises. Maybe it is because it is in conjunction with The Shariyat! I can’t think of any other reason. I love these books! It is like opening a treasure chest and discovering gold. Each time I open it, I carefully pick out one beautiful strand and wear it lovingly like a necklace of golden wisdom. Thank you, Mahanta, for these beautiful gifts of love!

5. David says:

There, then, is a key to eternity. The separation of Soul from the Mahanta is a creation of the mind. To rise above the mind is to gain spiritual freedom. Negate the negative.

6. THULASI DASS says:

I have learnt “Life is too wonderful to be spent worrying” – Thank you MAHANTA . May the blessings be.

7. Pewan Clement says:

Thank you so much for this gift of love . For me , this particular block has change my life. Thank you MAHANTA . May the blessings be

8. Gaye Luard says:

Yes I agree with you, it has changed my life also.. the experience of reading the Shariyat along with the inner , and outer guidance of the present day Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp, is beyond words.Thank you Z.