Doorway to Heaven

comfort, courage, Harold Klemp, SoulBy Harold Klemp

Every time you walk through a doorway today, whether at work or at home, know that on the inner planes you are walking through a doorway to heaven. And that is every doorway, as long as you recognize this in your consciousness.

For example, suppose you have a difficult meeting with your boss or coworkers. As you walk through the door into the meeting, know that you are entering the room with a newer, higher consciousness.

When you get inside the room, pause a moment and ask yourself, How is my higher awareness going to affect me? Will I be more relaxed? More tolerant and patient? Will I trust Divine Spirit to provide me with the answers and guidance I need?

If you experiment with this technique, you will find it changes your viewpoint and lifts you higher and higher in awareness throughout the day.

Excerpted from The Spiritual Exercises of ECK, where more than 130 spiritual exercises like this can be found. Learn more about spiritual exercises.

6 Responses to Doorway to Heaven

1. Patrick Goerg says:

This morning, I went out and wanted to go to the grocery. I steped outside and there was a little bird in my way. I didn´t want to interfere it. So I went a little detour. And this detour let me on a green field. On this grien field stand two trees in distance of maybe 1.5 meter. And I had this feeling, that this is a doorwar to a higher plane. I went through it and somethings changed. I asked myself, what this change means to me. This Exercise helped me to understand the change. Thanks !!!

2. Rita says:

I will definitely try this. Rita

3. IDAHOSA CLINTON OSASUMWEN says:

Thank you MAHANTA for this gift of Love

4. Irene S says:

Most of us would come to this situation in our daily life at any given time be it at home or working areas – it will give us a good shift of mindset to get going .. i wil definetely try it. May the blessings.

5. Anna says:

I need to try this! Thank you!

6. Annie says:

This is so much better than dreading an encounter with a friend or co-worker! It’s amazing how easily we can shift from a negative state to a positive one if we allow ourselves that opportunity to grow, love and be love.

Copyright © 2019 ECKANKAR. All Rights Reserved. This copyright applies to this home page and all other pages of this website. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA.