ECKANKAR: Invitation to a Golden Wisdom Temple

Sri Harold Klemp, spiritual leader of Eckankar, invites you to visit the Temple of ECK and experience the joys and wonders this Golden Wisdom Temple offers.

Special thanks to Alyssa Gruhn for her videography, and to Austin Gruhn for the musical soundtrack that accompanies Sri Harold’s inspirational words. Their creative contributions to making this video are greatly appreciated.

“One of the Temples of Golden Wisdom here on the physical plane is the Temple of ECK in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Any of you who visit will find that it has a special character, a presence of its own. That presence is the love of God.

“Go there with an open mind, without any ideas or notions about what this presence should be. Look around, listen to the tour guide, and just be there.

“Later, if you are ever in need of spiritual help, imagine yourself back at the Temple.

“Do this at some quiet time—in your private moments of contemplation or at bedtime. Ask the question that is on your mind, that you need help with, and then just go to sleep. Often you’ll wake up in the morning with an entirely different view of the situation.

“The Temple is here for a spiritual purpose, and it’s not just for ECKists. It’s for people of all religions. You don’t have to leave your religion and become a member of ECK to enjoy the benefits of the ECK Temple; just come.” —Sri Harold Klemp

For more inspiration, please visit TempleofECK.org.

6 Responses to ECKANKAR: Invitation to a Golden Wisdom Temple

1. YVETTE FADEGNON OLODO says:

MERCI MAHANTA POUR CE CADEAU OFFERT A TOUTES LES ÂMES

2. Taiwo Otitolaye says:

Thank you for this wonderful share of the Temple of Golden Wisdom in Chanhanssen.

My first visit to the Temple was in 1990 ( In Soul) form, during the dedication of the Temple by the Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK MASTER. I was invited by the Mahanta.

This experience was recorded in “Those Wonderful ECK MASTERS,” written by Sri Harold.

May the Blessings Be

3. Chris says:

This absolutely beautiful!! I will come one day
    Thank you. I just recently started and am new to Eck
    It’s been so warm and loving .

4. Anna says:

I love love love this video! Such a special place!

5. Neil Redsell says:

I visited the Temple for my first time when I tended the recent World Wide this year. I went on Friday and attended the HU chant and found it to be an amazing and uplifting experience. Then on Saturday I went again… this time I went into the Chapel for a silent contemplation which I followed up with another Hu Chant in the main room. The experience was exhilarating something that can not be put into worlds only experienced. After the Hu Chant I needed some balance so I went for a walk around the contemplation trails. I soon came upon a small bench in a clearing and sat down, closed my eyes and listened to the Hu in the wind blowing through the trees and the birds singing. I became lost in the sounds as the Love of Eck poured through me. This was one of the most beautiful experiences I have had in a long time and one I would recommend for everyone to experience.

6. Ameerat says:

This is so beautiful ‘Z. I’ll come. I’ll come. May the blessings be and…
    I love you ‘Z.