Three Ways to Regain Emotional Balance

Should I give Her My Money?By Harold Klemp

If you are faced with negative attitudes about people, how can you feel the love of the Mahanta? Here are three ways:

1. If you meet someone that you have negative feelings about, silently say to yourself, “In the name of the Sugmad.” Repeat this phrase to yourself each time this occurs, blessing the situation and letting it go.
  2. Be polite when these people are near you, but chant HU silently within yourself. Listen to them while you chant, rather than getting into a long conversation with them. Say as little as possible while still remaining cordial.
  3. In your imagination, see the Mahanta near you.

When you bless a situation, you keep yourself in balance and do not become involved in the negative conditions. In addition, if you are a true channel for the ECK, miracles will take place around you.

Excerpted from The Spiritual Exercises of ECKwhere more than 130 spiritual exercises like this can be found. Learn more about spiritual exercises.

15 Responses to Three Ways to Regain Emotional Balance

1. Helena Elsina says:

How timely.
    I’ve read this before and this is definitely a solid reminder.
    Thank you Wah Z.

2. Osarobo Esther Aigbe says:

I am happy for this technique. Thank you Wah Z.

3. Cynthia Carson says:

Thank you. I do open my mouth before thinking on occasion. I needed this reminder just now. This Eck blog seems always to hit the mark with me. I tend to get caught up in national events. I’m a retired newspaper reporter, which is in no way an excuse. Love in ECK to you, Mahanta. Love in ECK to you.

4. Robin Willis says:

Thank you, Sri Harold. This is so timely and I needed to read this.

5. Ed Kelly says:

I found an important order of words as
    “If you are faced with negative attitudes about people”
    This pointed me toward my reaction to a person. For me, I am working to bless this negative attitude within myself. I am learning to bless the situation and heal the energy within me that allowed for my negative attitude. Perhaps in this way I can be a loving instrument for the Divine.

6. David Gardner says:

As always–Terrific! Thank you, Harji!

7. Alvena Golden says:

Thank Hu! I have always sung the Hu around negative people even when they were talking to me or even if they were talking about a negative subject. I truly appreciate you sharing the two other ways to remove yourself with The Mahanta being right there. But then the Mahanta is always with me anyway.

8. AdemolaShote says:

Love and gratitude to Z for this priceless gem

9. Bayonle says:

This is splendid…

10. Seyedabolfazl Kamal says:

I really do need this, thanks very much for everything Mahanta.
    May the blessing’s be

11. Rita says:

I definitely will keep this in mind.

12. Jeff says:

I will try this with my job managers.

13. Nka says:

Thank you.
    This spoke to me

14. Priye says:

I used this technique today and was able to watch the situation turn around. Negative people are best avoided, but when you surround yourself with the Light by singing the HU, they avoid you.