2019 ECK Worldwide Seminar and slide show

Realize Your Divine Dream

By Sharon Kunin

Welcome to A Year of Blessing! Sri Harold says, “Bless each moment, each thought, each word, and each deed. Let only the pure love of God flow from you and into your own universe.”

Imagine the year that will bring!

Each seminar appearance of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master ushers a new current of God’s love into the world, offering a spiritual renovation of the heart for all who love God. Old patterns give way to healing and purification.

These blessings touch all life. Have you discovered your gift?

All for Love

Saturday evening, Sri Harold Klemp greeted a resounding standing ovation with a returning wave of divine love and joy.

The hall was lit from the inside out!

Throughout his talk, “All for Love,” his stories, words of wisdom, humor, and humility put a greater light to Soul. So now— each in our own way—we can reflect this light back to the world!

Here are some highlights from just a few of his stories:

HU to the Rescue

“Joyce” is a clinical psychologist who often sees clients suffering from psychosis due to drug and alcohol abuse. She plays the HU song softly in the background when she’s in session.

One day, a frightened young man told her that demons had followed him all the way there. Joyce asked the Inner Master for guidance. She then firmly reassured the man: “Demons are not allowed in my office.” The young man looked around. No demons! “How’d you do that?” he wanted to know. So Joyce gave him a HU card and told him about this word that protects her. He promised he would practice it.

She recommended treatments and a follow-up appointment. In six months he returned, smiling and relaxed. He now felt he had a good chance at a normal life. He asked if he could have more HU cards! His friends had seen how HU had helped him and wanted to see if it could help them too.

And for you?

HU holds the power to dispel “demons” of all kinds—anxiety, attachments, the pull of karma—whatever we find may be following us around!

The Sound of Love

“Ashley” and her brother “Mike” were standing in line at a restaurant when they noticed a man with an adorable puppy. The puppy did not yet have a formal name, and the man asked if Ashley and Mike could help name him.

The name “Buddy” came to Ashley, so she said the name and spelled it. But it was as if she hadn’t spoken. The man gave no response at all. Then Mike offered “Bucky,” the name of his own dog whom he dearly loved. The man’s face lit up. “I will call him Bucky!” he said and went his way.

Ashley was mystified. It was odd how the man just loved that name. Mike said, “It’s not the name he felt, but the love behind the name.” Ashley realized that words alone don’t mean much. It’s the feeling behind them that creates the energy we respond to.

Sri Harold said, “It’s always all about love.”

True Love and Freedom

“Carol” was a member of ECK, and her husband, “Matthew,” was a Southern Baptist. They were married thirty-two years and based their spiritual relationship on freedom. Matthew did all he could to help out at this church, and he also helped out all he could for ECKANKAR. He helped open ECK Centers and moved furniture, all while he was battling grave illnesses. Through all his trials, he found a new understanding of the Holy Spirit. Matthew and Carol were able to honor each other’s right to approach God in the way that was right for each of them.

About three days before his passing, Matthew asked that the religious music they’d been playing be turned off and that the HU be put on instead. They sang the HU together and played it day and night. Matthew told Carol that he found this love song to God to be awesome.
Sri Harold worked around his tears to finish their story.

A short while before Matthew passed on, Carol introduced him to the Inner Master in contemplation. She saw the Master give Matthew an initiation but then turn him toward the gate where Jesus waited for him.

*    *    *

The coming year will be rich with opportunities to give of ourselves in blessing to others. Each moment, thought, word, and deed—all for love!

previous arrow
next arrow
PlayPause
Slider

Visit ECKseminars.org to learn about upcoming seminars in Minneapolis and around the world. Join spiritual seekers and students of Eckankar for one to three days of workshops; small group discussions; inspiring creative arts; programs for children, youth, and families; and outstanding speakers.

55 Responses to 2019 ECK Worldwide Seminar and slide show

1. emmanuel Igbinoba says:

So grateful for this blessing of LOVE from the Master

2. Riccardo says:

Yes I was there! Beautiful as always! Thank you to everyone for your service and presence of Love!
    Thank you Sri Harold to have been so cute with your new outfit! 😀 I Love youuuu
    I still feel full of Gratitude and Blessings

3. NOSAKHARE EBIZUGBE says:

I am grateful to you people for making this available. I am very thankful to you all, with love MTBB

4. Adekankun I. says:

Pure love only! Through all the stories I see how the Master keep the focus on love. The experiences shared were far reaching and one could only help but feel how divine love flows…. I thank you Wah Z. You’re truly a Master of Divine love and wisdom.

5. Patricia Brachmann says:

This was a amazing experience, it felt like I was there and to see God’s light shining in all your faces
    was catching. I’m so grateful to be on this most direct path to God and to do my best to live it daily.

6. Justin E Obinna says:

Outstanding, beautiful, lovely….thank you for helping me relive the physical moment of BE meaning Before the ECK Master- the living presence be of Sugmad. Browsing through this, is a great way to celebrate my Friday fast, a day of feasting on the Holy ECK, a day of constant focus on Wah Z.

Thank you Wah Z!!!!!!!!

7. Emeka Ezeh says:

As I went through this, a wave of Love of the Mahanta enveloped me . I felt so highly cherished and loved. Those who are yet to hear of the ECK do not know what they are missing. I am fired to assist the Master reach them so they too can benefit from this Love.

8. Délé Oyelakin says:

I was there. It was my first ECK Worldwide Seminar and the theme was apt! The Dream of a lifetime!

9. Pius says:

After going through this slide, my soul is uplifted and my day is so blessed . May the blessings be.

10. EFOLE, FRIDAY EZIODAWHE says:

ECK IS TRULY DIVINE LOVE AMD MUCH MORE NOT EXPRESSED IN WORDS. THE RADIANCE IN THE FACES OF ALL IN THIS SLIDE SHOW INDICATES THIS. MAY THE BLESSINGS OF DIVINE SPIRIT, THE ECK BE ALWAYS.

11. Bibiche Mukangwa says:

12. Stacy Lake says:

I can feel so much love from that slideshow!

Incredible

13. Adeogun Adedamola says:

Love the slides so much. Thank HU.

14. Paul Emojigho Akpokodje says:

Lovely. Thank you

15. Lyndon Etale says:

I was not at the seminar physically. But viewing the seminar slides I felt the presence and the love. So lovely! Many thanks for this service of great love. I Love Mahanta!

16. Mehrdad Marjany says:

True love always uplifts. Even watching the slide show give me the feeling of true love. It glows in each of their eyes. It is like the soul has been waiting lives for seeing the Living ECK Master. You don’t want to miss a second of the Seminar. Love Love Love

17. Veronica B says:

What attracted me foremost to this Seminar article was the Simple and somehow casual outfit of The Mahanta, The Living ECK Master.
    This look of his (like a beautiful new born baby) in fact seem to melt and wash away any worries from my mind. This photo to me represents a new phase, and it emits so much love, true love into my heart. Each time I gaze at His face in this photo, I am overwhelmed with love from within me, an inexplicable feeling indeed!
    His Seminar talk on “All For Love” was just a loud way to remind us that just like him, we all live because of Love.
    I am so grateful for your unconditional love for us all, Mahanta.

18. Gbegan says:

C’est très important pour mes frères et moi pour le HU qu’on à a nôtre porter chaque jours .
    HU me remplir d’amour.
    Zzzzzzzz

19. Laura Adams says:

What an uplifting slide show! I feel like I am at the seminar again! Thank you for this gift of love!!

20. Pam says:

Thank youI do much for sharing. I watched the slide and all I could feel was love. Reading the excerpts from Sri Harold’s talk was refreshing.

21. Pat says:

Wow! Thank you for the slide. It is so refreshing and uplifting.

22. Linda Higgins says:

Thank you for the beautiful gift today of the slide show and Sri Harold’s stories. The slide show took me back to the seminar and immediately the intense Light and Love that I was feeling when I was at the Seminar came back to fill my heart today! 💛 The high vibrations of Divine Love that I experienced there totally consumed me; I have been going to Eck Seminars for 43 years and this was by far the best one I have ever attended! It was like the Mahanta opened the floodgates of the Eck flow and we were all pure Souls, dancing in the Light and Sound of God!!! It was so wonderful and uplifting to be sharing all the Sacred Moments with everyone there! Sri Harold’s talk was an amazing Blessing, the flow of the Eck was so strong this time❣️ My life has not been the same since then! I now find myself every day serving life and touching everyone with that wonderful unconditional Love of God! I am so grateful for the Mahanta’s Love and guidance. It is truly All for Love because Soul exists because God Loves It❤️ May the Blessings Be 💛

23. ELIZABETH ERKENSWICK says:

WE MISSED THE WORLDWIDE LAST YEAR…ALWAYS FEELS EMPTY WHEN WE ARE NOT THERE, BUT THE VIDEO EXCERPT WE SAW AT OUR ECK CENTER HELPED US FEEL LIKE WE WERE THERE…HE ALWAYS HAS THE MOST MEMORABLE STORIES, AND I SO APPRECIATE HIS HUMOR, ESPECIALLY STORIES OF HIS FARM WHEN GROWING UP, AS I WAS RAISED ON A DAIRY FARM AS WELL!!!

24. Joan Ross says:

It is so nice to be reminded of all the love the seminar generated and how it keeps manifesting through our lives.

25. Harolde Henry says:

The ENERGY from the Eck Worldwide Seminar always drawn me to God. I just don’t want it to end, always want more. The Love and Joy around each one is pure and uplifting.

26. Angele Desrochers-Emond says:

Thank you so much! This brings back so many happy ECK Seminar memories. I feel so blessed to be part of this world-wide spiritual community. What especially stood out for me at the 2019 ECK Worldwide Seminar, is the common bond of love we have for the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master and how this was demonstrated in so many acts of love and kindness by attendees and volunteers. Thank you everyone! It’s so true that the divine, unconditional love the Mahanta pours out to us can then naturally overflow out into the world. Looking forward to the ECK Springtime Seminar!

27. Julie DiJoseph says:

What a beautiful, inspiring way to show the gift of an ECK seminar to all! Thank you to those who listened to their divine guidance and creativity in producing it. Watching it filled me with joy, and remembrance of the times I’ve been able to be there in person, and I will definitely pass it on to friends and family.

28. Anthony Regha says:

Reading through the Master’s talk took me back to the Seminar venue. I truly relish being in the presence of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. His talk is a bonus. Thank you for this platform and for highlighting the talk.

29. Neil Primack says:

After 38 years as an active member in Eck, I’m still amazed at how layers upon layers of realization continue to emerge from the core of our authentic SELF. Even though I was consumed with much work to catch up with on the day at home after the seminar, emotions of enormous gratitude overwhelmed me. The inner voice said: “the gift has already been given.” Tears of joy streamed down my face. And then another layer of pure heart-centered love opened as I realized that I already love All that I have. The key or perhaps the challenging part is to hold onto that knowingness.

My inner, and outer connection to my global peers has grown even stronger. And it’s with tremendous gratitude that so many came from so far to share in the healing sanctuary of the Mahanta consciousness. I love you all for coming. You are all so very courageous. Your dedication and devotion to the Mahanta is contagious and inspiring. You are all truly blessed.

30. Jeff Chinedu says:

Rendition of Love and Beautiful.

31. Mike omoighe says:

Thankfully grateful for this uplifting composition in words and images, a gift from the MAHANTA to the universe. ALL FOR LOVE. MAY THE BLESSINGS BE.

32. SAPNA Ramesh MUKHI says:

This is such an amazing blog post. Very uplifting and blessed, as I was unable to attend. Im so grateful Thank you for sharing. May the Blessings Be.

33. Ula Tazu says:

This beautiful slide show brought back great memories from the Worldwide. It is as I am back with my world-wide ECK family again !
    Thank you . I am looking forward the Springtime Seminar. Each seminar is like being in heaven for three days. Each is an opportunity to serve, love unconditionally, make new friends and make a giant step forward on my spiritual journey towards God – Realization.

34. Kingsley O. Ogbeta says:

I was not at the ECK world-wide seminar physically, but I do enjoy its rich spiritual activities through this innovative medium. I can feel the vibration of the waves of love flowing from the seminar each time I tune into this email message. Thanks to all those behind this great innovation.

May the blessings be.

35. Mightyman Aye Dikuro says:

It’s a special blessing from the Mahanta to be a timely recipient of this awesome inspiring work of ECK.
    This has returned me to the live audience in the Minneapolis Convention Center October 2019.
    What a spiritual gift from the Mahanta.
    Thank You all.

36. Sandi Jamison says:

I’m sitting here on my lunch break, reading this beautiful synopsis of the semi and enjoying the slide show. My heart has filled with love. A perfect way to return to work. What a wonderful thought that The people I will meet this afternoon will benefit from this experience💛💛💛💛

37. Joe says:

Seeing the people in the slides and remembering that seminar brings tears to my eyes. Thanks so much.

38. Holly says:

This was AMAZING!!!
    Thank you for preparing this and sharing It.

39. IYOBOSA RICHARD OZIGBO says:

I thank the MAHANTA, the Living Eck Master for making it possible for me to be there. It was indeed a moments of joy and gratitude and it was, ALL FOR LOVE. Thank you Wah Z
    MAY THE BLESSINGS BE!!!

40. Nathalie says:

This is such a beautiful blog post – very uplifting – So blessed to have been there and hear him speak. I’m deeply grateful to be an Eckist…so grateful.

41. Bi goore s boty says:

Merci pour ce moment adorable

42. Roham says:

For me, Eckankar was the birth of charity in all its dimensions and to all worlds, regardless of class, color, and role. I came across the book, “ECKANKAR—The Key to Secret Worlds,” through Paul Twitchell. Early on, I went through a difficult time that even led me out of the family. I came to a point where the material world was illusory to me, and I was only physically there. My behavior was incomprehensible to those around me. Now, after years of finding balance in life, I realize that even though I am more involved in the material world, I can better control the situation. Thanks to Mahanta and the Holy Spirit.

43. Felix Osato Ohiengbe says:

Is like i was present in the seminar seeing pictures of eckists mahanta the living eck master and the temple of eck. I am so delighted with what I see so far. Thank you Wah Z.

44. Hari Narayanan V says:

Thank you for sharing the pictures at the end of the blog. they are full of love, light and sound 🙂

45. AZU OMAMA says:

This is great and lovely, thank you for this.

MAY THE BLESSINGS BE.

46. Dana says:

Thank you for the seminar photos. Very uplifting!

47. S G says:

Merci pour le partage. Moi je ne suis jamais allée au Congrès Mondial. Ça me fait chaud au coeur de regarder ça. Gratitude et dans l’Amour du Mahanta

48. Ademola Shote says:

Sri Harold’s appearance alone is enough blessing to all

49. Moses Nduekhe says:

This is the most incredible moment of my entire life.
    Thanks very much Wah Z.

50. Arash says:

Thanks for sharing.

51. Bayonle says:

The experience on true love and freedom warms my heart. I am really touched by divine blessings.

52. NANCY WOOD says:

I loved IT CAUSE I CAN’T GO. ITS NICE TO HAVE A LITTLE OF IT TO SEE AND HEAR.

53. Pam says:

The slide show shows a love for all life among us all! That’s one of the things that binds us as a body of ECK Chelas.

54. Carol says:

Enjoyed the wonderful slide show! So uplifting…