Getting Help from the ECK

By Harold Klemp

Spend a day or a week paying close attention to unusual incidents the ECK [Holy Spirit] brings you. Things happen as the ECK guides you to take a step, to make something work out right. Anything that grabs your attention may be an aspect of the Golden-tongued Wisdom. Working with this is just a matter of awareness.

Sometimes the ECK gives you warnings. An alarm going off, for instance, might not be for the most apparent reason. It could be the ECK signaling you to be alert, be aware, be on the lookout for other things. Even a sudden birdcall may be a hint that you should be careful, hurry up, or pay attention.

The worlds of ECK in the lower regions interlock like puzzle pieces. With expanded awareness, you are able to take in more and more of these interlocking worlds of ECK, so that when something happens to you or around you, you know how it fits in and what it means to you.

Excerpted from The Spiritual Exercises of ECKwhere more than 130 spiritual exercises like this can be found. Learn more about spiritual exercises.

6 Responses to Getting Help from the ECK

1. Ipungu Basila Celestin says:

J’ai toujours prêté l’oreille sur les chants d’oiseau je n’y parvient pas à capter le message que le Eck me transmet je continue à m’exercer

2. Andrew Ikomi-Igoli says:

This is true . I was one of the panelist in a Eck light and sound service, while contemplating the topic- The miracles of the light and sound of God- I dozed off. It was 6:00 am,birds around me started chipping loud to the point that I the say- keep singing Hu. I woke up and continued the Hu Sung. Then I found myself with the officiator. I told him about the protest ing birds whenever I stop singing Hu. We tried stopping the HU sung and the birds protested. It was when I got to the ECK center that I realized who the officiator was and what the ECK called my attention to.

3. AdemolaShote says:

Thank you Z for these everyday nudges.

4. Iwezor jovita chinaemezu says:

I so much love those speak, they help me a lot I have been seeing a lot of good news in singing HU . HU is life thanks for your guidance and support

5. Rosemary Martin says:

Thank you for your help, may the blessings be.

6. Ameerat says:

Baraka Bashad
    May the blessings be x2

All that we need
    Has already been given
    All we have to do
    Is accept the joy of living…

Baraka Bashad
    May the blessings be x2

Getting Help from the ECK. May the blessings be.

Copyright © 2020 ECKANKAR. All Rights Reserved. This copyright applies to this home page and all other pages of this website. The terms ECKANKAR, ECK, EK, MAHANTA, SOUL TRAVEL, and VAIRAGI, among others, are trademarks of ECKANKAR, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA.