This is a comment guide for the ECKANKAR Official Blog. The purpose of this blog is to share uplifting stories, articles, tools, and resources from the teachings of ECK. It is for your spiritual exploration, and we appreciate your supporting a positive and uplifting experience.
The blog is not intended as a forum for discussing personal challenges with finances, relationships, health, or other issues. Remember that your comments are public. Eckankar is not responsible for any use that may be made of personal information you share. Please use discretion when commenting.
We welcome comments that contribute to the conversation and expand on the topics offered. Due to volume, not all will be posted. Nor will comments be posted if they
- contain negative and divisive language;
- attempt to promote any product or service;
- share personal information such as phone numbers, e-mail, or mailing addresses or a personal solicitation;
- use profanity or vulgarity;
- disrespect the privacy of others;
- impersonate others;
- include irrelevant Web links;
- contain non-English comments (sorry, but we are unable to translate or moderate non-English comments; please visit ECKANKAR around the World to find a Web site that may address your language needs).
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for being part of our blog community.