How to Submit Your Story
Have you had an experience you would like to share?
Here are some suggestions for writing a story:
- Aim to tell your story succinctly (less than a thousand words).
- Use everyday language that anyone would understand (avoid using too many ECK terms).
- Share the spiritual principle you learned from your experience.
- Edit your story, or ask someone you trust to edit it for you.
- If you have a photo or image that enhances your story, please feel free to send us that as well.
- Send your story in Word .doc or .docx format.
All submissions are gratefully received and considered. Stories may also be considered for other publications or online media. We routinely make edits for clarity and length, and we’ll do our best to keep the essence of your story intact. Due to the volume of submissions, it will not be possible to publish all stories. At this time, we are only able to receive and publish stories in English.
If your story is selected for publication, we will let you know.
Please send your stories to YourStories@Eckankar.org.
The ECKANKAR Blog Team